What's new

Discussion how ridiculous are the sniper dancers?

• Thread starter stupidabestia
  • Start date
  • Views 5,324
S

stupidabestia

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Simple question... do you like these players or not.. or you are one of these and think i'm envious?!

N

n4p84

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sniping is the only reason I still play gta

V

VagTastic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wtf is a 'sniper dancer'? Sounds like an awesome Russian ballet.

?

______

Getting There
Reaction score
I will battle them and try to move left and right and try to beat them but I mean if they're using bst or a marksmen Ill just go passive and leave them be lol, they won this round :biggrin:

S

stupidabestia

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is first-person shooting moving fast left and right.. it's appear like a tango dance..

G

godallMarley

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Simple question... do you like these players or not.. or you are one of these and think i'm envious?!
Your definitely envious and jelly, lol... My question to you is this, how rediculous is it to stand in 1 place while sniping.. The objective is to snipe without being sniped, thats why we dance while sniping.... Works for me... I do get a kick out of seeing people stand in 1 spot, while i dome shot them

S

SomeOneOverHere

Reaction score
I'd rather fight someone who snipes like that then one who just RPG's you over and over.

L

Love_se7ensins12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ballet Dancer snipers are losers

N

Native Pride 1988

Native Pride
Premium
Reaction score
Heavy sniper hard for me and can't dance :frown: ... And hates that some players ride jets ... I'm always be on passive mode because some of them are cheater cause they uses Rpg, heavy sniper and jets on my character... I'm so pissed off and I'm on passive mode... Some players send me message said to me "you are noob because you have rank 8000" and I'm like so what,smh.

L

Love_se7ensins12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you must die alot then
I dont snipe with ballet dancers. I only do only legit sniping with no dancing or sniping with movement disabled with zoom.

I dont think u understand how ridicolous is moving left and right while sniping, i never seen such a massive horse shait.but i bet if u could jump around with exosuit and ballet snipe at the same time u would... You should ask rockstar to give u more sensitivity on the movement so u can dance left and right even faster than anyone, u will b da king bruh! Peace

I

II Rated R II

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I dont snipe with ballet dancers. I only do only legit sniping with no dancing or sniping with movement disabled with zoom.

I dont think u understand how ridicolous is moving left and right while sniping, i never seen such a massive horse shait.but i bet if u could jump around with exosuit and ballet snipe at the same time u would... You should ask rockstar to give u more sensitivity on the movement so u can dance left and right even faster than anyone, u will b da king bruh! Peace

Practice sniping in first person, and youll both be fine. Start off with the left and right movement while timing your shot to hit your target. Once you master that, learn to figure 8. The best way to beat something you dont quite understand is to use it yourself. Its a game mechanic, and if someone refuses to learn it and gets beat by it, then they have themselves to blame.

B

BDKOHN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I rather keep grenade launcher behind them while someone distracts them and keeps dancing.

I

IGLITCH4FUN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No i dont mind them. Just because you suck at gta. Aslong as they dont use An rpg its co

R

RayJay911

Getting There
Reaction score
Practice sniping in first person, and youll both be fine. Start off with the left and right movement while timing your shot to hit your target. Once you master that, learn to figure 8. The best way to beat something you dont quite understand is to use it yourself. Its a game mechanic, and if someone refuses to learn it and gets beat by it, then they have themselves to blame.
Exactly what I say to the tittybabies that complain about the jets. LOL!

G

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sniping is the only reason I still play gta

This is sad. Buy Battlefield for $2, it kills the sniping in GTA. This is also the equivalent of playin GTA, just for it's superior driving mechanics, or the flying the Hydra because the flying controls are so top notch.

X

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Reaction score
I dance left to right while sniping and I figure 8. Or I snipe from higher ground.

I don't start as much rampage trolling nearly as much as I used to. Anymore I only kill when killed or fired upon.

Passive in a public session pretty much means you use tampon's lol

M

mojowhojo

Contributor
Reaction score
The best feeling in the world is to either blow dancers out the water or at least go shot for shot with them.

First learn the dance..its called left/right, every dancer has their variations but in the end its going to still be some variable of left /right.

Once you become good with anticipating their end step, that one shot one kill becomes a deadly beat they can't move their feet to to keep up a rhythm.

I mean I get my fair share of beat downs from standing still everytime but the feeling you get from taking out someone you know that thinks they're good especially when their name is CantKillThisGuy and his dance recital costume is armor from head to toe, is rewardingly satisfying...

T

Topo555

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate this but have to use it all the time. There should be high bullet spread when moving with a sniper, or movement when scoped should be disabled altogether.

Top Bottom