What's new

Solved How rare is a modded (merged) half-track?

PeakTadpole4747

PeakTadpole4747

Reaction score
After hours of using the party bus method, and falling under the map countless times, I finally got the vehicles positioned in a way that I could teleport into the half trackand make a half track with bennys wheels, unscratched paint, and candy canes livery. Won’t let me upload an imgur photo link so I can’t show a pic sry :frown: how rare is this?

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
It’s not a rare modded vehicle.
To be perfectly honest we started merging that more than a couple of years ago with magic spots.
Currently merging is more trouble than it’s worth. I have merged multiple accounts worth of vehicles on both consoles.

On PS4 using Save Wizard/Editor and SP-MP I have made them and brought them online in addition to having merged them.

The first merged Half tracks had standard wheels and then we graduated to Benny’s and F1s.
Currently merging is way more difficult then in past times.

I personally have several modded Half Tracks on PS4/Xbox One with Bennys, F1s, unobtainable paints, hidden Liveries, green glass and Yanktons (even though you can see them)

On PC they are easy to make using a Mod Menu.

Upvote 0
PeakTadpole4747

PeakTadpole4747

Reaction score
To be perfectly honest we started merging that more than a couple of years ago with magic spots.
Currently merging is more trouble than it’s worth. I have merged multiple accounts worth of vehicles on both consoles.

On PS4 using Save Wizard/Editor and SP-MP I have made them and brought them online in addition to having merged them.

The first merged Half tracks had standard wheels and then we graduated to Benny’s and F1s.

I personally have several modded Half Tracks on PS4/Xbox One with Bennys, F1s, unobtainable paints, hidden Liveries, green glass and Yanktons (even though you can see them)

Ahh I see. Yeah I have them on Xbox and it took hours and hours to get everything positioned right so I could merge them. Current method can be a pain in the *** bc you have to have them positioned a certain way, which sometimes you can just never get. Thank you for your help. Also, what would you say are the rarest modded vehicles (land) for Xbox? Thank you

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
A rare car would be any blacklisted vehicle which a lucky few have managed to get in a garage somehow such as a Police Vehicle, Taxi or Space Docker for example.

Upvote 0
D

Djamiler78

Reaction score

Can someone help give me modded cars tried give cars to friends lift glitch but I can't join anybody no option too. So if somebody can help me out would pay

Upvote 0