What's new

Solved How people become nearly invincible using ability cards?

chrisPtune

chrisPtune

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been noticing a trend lately: half of the enemies I face end up killing me in two shots or less, while it takes me several to the head to kill them. One enemy I faced didn't even take damage when I hit him several times. I don't consider myself the best player ever, but I wouldn't consider myself awful to the point where I should be getting killed so easily and facing such hard enemies.

So I would like to ask, what ability card layouts have you used that can make you hard to kill? Are there any that make you nearly invincible? Is there any tonics you use with ability cards that make you almost invincible? Does upgrading them make them work significantly better?

My current ability card layout is:
  • Slow and steady
  • Fool me once
  • Never without one
  • The unblinking eye
*all unupgraded

Last edited:
Solution
M
There’s definitely a glitch for this out there at the moment..

But yeah OP the closest legitimate way to get godmode is with the ability cards you mentioned. I would probably swap out NWO with Iron Lung however. Then keep chugging tonics + making sure your cores are gold lol, it’s very cheesy but you do become a goliath.

Godmode is done through joining someone between a mission, and quiting it.
Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Good question. I have noticed the same thing. Yesterday i was in a showdown and blasted a guy 5 times with a shot gun. Three of them to the head. He turned and killed me with one shot

Upvote 0
A

Arcvox

Reaction score
Sin$

But yeah OP the closest legitimate way to get godmode is with the ability cards you mentioned. I would probably swap out NWO with Iron Lung however. Then keep chugging tonics + making sure your cores are gold lol, it’s very cheesy but you do become a goliath.

Upvote 0
D

DeM0

Reaction score
Sin$
  • Slow and steady
  • Fool me once
  • Iron Lung
  • Kick in the butt
Make sure all your cores and outer bars are gold and you are practically in God Mode

Upvote 0
A

Arcvox

Reaction score
Sin$
Do your cards have to be fully upgraded?

For sure, it’ll still be good but leveling them up will make it even better and last longer. If you wanna level them up fast do some collector runs as the XP from that goes towards cards too.

Upvote 0
M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

Godmode is done through joining someone between a mission, and quiting it.

Upvote 0
Solution
chrisPtune

chrisPtune

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For sure, it’ll still be good but leveling them up will make it even better and last longer. If you wanna level them up fast do some collector runs as the XP from that goes towards cards too.
Alright, thanks man I appreciate the info.

Upvote 0
postmortemdecay

postmortemdecay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There are "anti-god" mode & god eater set ups to counter whatever tanks you may come across. I don't know the setup off hand.

Upvote 0
Heathen Inferos

Heathen Inferos

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Dynamite arrows should one shot anybody using tonics/ability cards
No, they shouldn’t. They shouldn’t one-shot anyone - they should leave you with a very, very small amount of health if you had a full white circle to begin with. They’re already bad enough with griefers - we don’t need them making it even worse.

Upvote 0
Slug Menace

Slug Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No, they shouldn’t. They shouldn’t one-shot anyone - they should leave you with a very, very small amount of health if you had a full white circle to begin with. They’re already bad enough with griefers - we don’t need them making it even worse.

They already one shot which is my point in regards to countering the tonics and ability cards lol

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register