What's new

Discussion How often do you still play destiny?

• Thread starter Nitromersol
  • Start date
  • Views 1,626
Nitromersol

Nitromersol

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know about uou guys but after I hit 32 on my 3 characters about a month or so ago I just kinda put the game down.

Anyone else?

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't played since Crota's End was released, then is when i realized there will never be actual new content for the game.

Ryan

Ryan

Retired
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Santa's Helper Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I've not played Destiny in over a month and I didn't even bother reaching Level 32 either despite having Crotas End.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know about uou guys but after I hit 32 on my 3 characters about a month or so ago I just kinda put the game down.

Anyone else?
I bought the Ice breaker a couple weeks ago and did not even go back on to try it out. I got back into playing BF4 and now I'm just stuck on playing the Hardline BETA and Dying Light.
I haven't played since Crota's End was released, then is when i realized there will never be actual new content for the game.
I have the season pass for Destiny. My fingers are crossed that by some miracle the second DLC will be substantial.
I've not played Destiny in over a month and I didn't even bother reaching Level 32 either despite having Crotas End.
I'm still only a 28 with only one character. :smile:

Jakey Boy

Jakey Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Haven't played in at all in a few weeks, and before that i barely played it since I got my 32's and all the exotics.

Saviorself

Saviorself

Reaction score
Sin$
I play about 1-2 hours a day. I've done everything basically, but I like helping others out that need assistance with CE. Probably sounds lame, but it is what it is.

dubuddaman

dubuddaman

Enthusiast
Frame In Gold 10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't played in about 15 hours. I am to the point now, knowing the new DLC doesn't come out until Q2 that making a new character might not be a bad idea, plus it gives me a little more to work for.

EVOLvE is coming out next week thought maybe I would give it a try. I really like the new CoD but cannot handle the lag and party issues.

PacoThePro

PacoThePro

I love tbagging people
Reaction score
Sin$
I play as much as always 8+ hours a day :tongue: I'm usually helping friends out.

Lip Wonder

Lip Wonder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I play as much as always 8+ hours a day :tongue: I'm usually helping friends out.

same here, but I still havnt got the raid helm for my Hunter, probably wont until I get the dragons breath upgraded

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
Sin$
I bought the Ice breaker a couple weeks ago and did not even go back on to try it out. I got back into playing BF4 and now I'm just stuck on playing the Hardline BETA and Dying Light.

I have the season pass for Destiny. My fingers are crossed that by some miracle the second DLC will be substantial.

I'm still only a 28 with only one character. :smile:
8 ball says outlook is not so lucky.

fathom7411

fathom7411

Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I still play the same as always. 1-3 hours a night on weekdays. On weekends maybe longer. I have something like 600+ hours and I still enjoy the game. I'll stop when MK X comes out.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I still play sometimes despite this and I wouldn't want my season pass to go to waste although I feel it was a waste because of this.

Ecko_1223

Ecko_1223

This motto is the bee's knees
Reporter Services Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I stopped playing for a decent amount of time but recently got back into it. I can spend from a couple of hours to around 5 on it.

No Pants Party

No Pants Party

Whiskey.
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
I've definitely cut my time for the past month. Mainly playing Dying Light until the next DLC comes so we can get back to the grind.

Baconator119

Baconator119

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I play once and a while, here and there. At least once a week to do the weekly Nightfall and stuff. I don't even bother with raid weapons, since when the next DLC comes out they will be obsolete.

Deadpool

Deadpool

Politically Incorrect
Retired
Lifetime
Fabled Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Haven't played since the DLC released.
Battlefield Hardline beta has me entertained for now.

Tom Terrific

Tom Terrific

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I play it a bit, got into raiding on my main, and finally played Crucible last week for the first time since Beta, now I usually just go on to do the dailies/weeklies, play on my low lvl Hunter a bit, or raid whenever my friends are up to it, I'll get into it again when HoW is released, and I hope that the DLC after that is as big as it sounds.

Top Bottom
Login
Register