What's new

Discussion How often do flashed drives get banned?

• Thread starter Shinen Ryu
  • Start date
  • Views 787
Shinen Ryu

Shinen Ryu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm thinking of flashing my disc drive, but I don't want to do it if it's going to get me banned after a short time of playing it. So, about how long would I be able to have one before I get console banned?

S7 Raptor

S7 Raptor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think they get banned as soon as they go online but im not an expert on flashed drives

P

Pooleyy xD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All i know is it depends on what you flash it with. Supposidly the newest iExtreme allows you to go online and not get banned. i think lol +REP if helped.

E

EltonJohn

Getting There
Reaction score
There is no set time limit on when a flashed drive will get banned, if you get banned you will be banned during a ban wave, there is usually 2 ban waves during a year, i was banned when using ixtreme 1.6 just before MW2 was released. According to sources the new firmware "LT" is ban proof for the time being, but it's your risk if you want to take it.

GRUx KooLAiiD

GRUx KooLAiiD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you use iXtreme LT 1.1 (XBOX LIVE safe)
Then you can go online without getting banned

Shinen Ryu

Shinen Ryu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, now what is ixtreme (I'm really new at this lol)?
Nice avatar btw

E

EltonJohn

Getting There
Reaction score
Thanks, now what is ixtreme (I'm really new at this lol)?
Nice avatar btw
iXtreme is the firmware that replaces the Original firmware that is already on your Xbox 360, thus enabling you to play games that are copied/burnt. iXtreme LT is the latest and safest firmware to use if you are going to use your Xbox 360 online, using any others will get your console flagged and then banned during a ban wave.

Top Bottom
Login
Register