• Views 1,091
Status
Not open for further replies.
WishMaster

WishMaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You shouldve gave em the "medicine" lol.
But yeah i wouldve been extremely pissed if this were to happen to me.
Luckily i have 3 consoles. =)
One or two fails there is always at least one to play with. (Games of course not in a dirty way).

WishMaster

WishMaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Otaku Se7en said:
Lucky You damn

If you want i can sell you one
An Elite or White (White bought, and Elite repaired)
Got another elite repaired, and have one moer white one which i can send for repairs for free so that makes 4 consoles. =)

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Gam3Pwner said:
If you want i can sell you one
An Elite or White (White bought, and Elite repaired)
Got another elite repaired, and have one moer white one which i can send for repairs for free so that makes 4 consoles. =)

Whichever you'll sell for cheaper I don't need anymore HDDs, just the 360 and the cables for it. Msg me on MSN.

T

ThanosPrime

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ahhh, I remember being 20yrs old, paying about $200 for a Sega Genesis (it was a gamer bundle pack with extra controller and three games :thumbup:smile:. Everyday when I came home from college/work, there was my little bro playing in my room. I would get sooo mad coz he had the dirty, what the hell is that, on his hands mucking up the controllers and having to blow on the games an into the console slot.
Now its RROD, E-errors, broken controllers, scratched disks, and my kids wimpering that the 360 has a problem and they dont know how all the garbage got around it causing it to overheat.:cursing:
Thank you SE7ENSINS and all the helpfull advice from everyone.
OH, an sorry dude, that story sucks.

D

DrHappyJax

Reaction score
Sin$
Your story just made my day. Seriously, I couldn't stop laughing because **** like that happens to me all the time.

Hope you get an Xbox 360 soon enough. lol...Watch out for the Lite-On Drives. :tongue:

WishMaster

WishMaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Otaku Se7en said:
Whichever you'll sell for cheaper I don't need anymore HDDs, just the 360 and the cables for it. Msg me on MSN.

Alright i will as soon as i can, laptop got a bad virus, could not sign in on msn for awhile, just go it back up and running again yesterday.

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Gam3Pwner said:
Alright i will as soon as i can, laptop got a bad virus, could not sign in on msn for awhile, just go it back up and running again yesterday.

Cool I'll talk to you on MSN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register