Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So I have a nice setup, all my stuff was up on a shelf nice n neat, but this last time I got back from my brothers and was hooking it up again I moved it and it was higher up. So I'm sick right now with some kinda annoying as **** throat virus so I was taking a shower after I woke up in a 30 ft deep pool of my own drool and snot, and when I got out I was putting my pillow case, sheet, and bead cover in the washer, I come up stairs and my XBox 360 is on the ground, somehow manages to land on this peace of Concrete block my dad had me store in my room for him for a day.

I go pick up my cousin by his collar and hocked a loogie and told him he'd swallow it and get sick if he didn't tell me what happend, he starts crying saying he dosen't know then I realize how I'm not in the best shape to be doin this, so I turn to my nephew Cole who was laughing and watching. He looks at me, his eyes get all wide and he starts to run for the stairs to go downstairs, he's yellin for his grandma (My Mom) I ran over (Slipping and falling) and barely got ahold of him, so I was of course feeling extra bad *** and drag him up the stairs by the back of his shirt I got ahold of.

I turn him around and I was like 'Cole What Happened to My Xbox 360?' he starts saying he didn't even know I had one so I started thinking what I should do to him to get the truth, my cousin randomly walks over and starts beating the crap outta him for laughing when I was holding him up by his collar, cole starts yelling like a girl it was an accident, he's like 'It was the Wind' (Cause theres wind in a room with No windows) then he says a few more things, my cousins gettin viscous like hes in a prison fight, and he finally starts crying and says he threw my controller at it cause he couldn't get it to work and it fell down and turned off and back on over and over and over so he ran outta my room, came back like 5 mins later and hit the switch on the power block feeding all that **** power.

I start to push my cousin away and start yelling at Cole for breaking my ****, my dad comes up stairs and yells at me for yelling at him hes like 'His mom dosen't have enough money to buy a new one so we're not gonna tell her this happened' and then I get grounded for next weekend because I was yelling at him for sneaking in my room and breaking my box, its like 9:50 AM and he takes the boys out for Ice cream at McDonalds as a reward for 'Being Strong.' So yea my other Box is at my Uncles while my 3rd is at a Friends Getting flashed, I'm Boxless for at least another 2 weeks til I can get outta the house for somethin else other than school.

chris213

chris213

Android™
Reaction score
Sin$
wait..how old are you?
I could've sworn i saw a picture of you and you looked at least 19 or something, maybe i'm thinking of the wrong guy

iBezyy

iBezyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
chris213 said:
wait..how old are you?
I could've sworn i saw a picture of you and you looked at least 19 or something, maybe i'm thinking of the wrong guy
Thats not creepy at all lol

chris213

chris213

Android™
Reaction score
Sin$
picture of him on here lmao.
under the what do you look like thread, but that was a longgg time ago

Scar

Scar

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
That picture was fake. but he said he is 18 or 19 i cant remember... So either hes lying about the age or this because I didnt know you could get grounded at 19 :tongue:

chris213

chris213

Android™
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah haha that's why i was confused cause i was like how could he get grounded if he's that old?

S

Spartan51692

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Otaku...your name wouldn't happen to be Josh would it?

S

Sfunx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Giant wall of text. You should format it better.

Anywayysssss

That sucks a lot. That's lame how you get in trouble for them breaking your xbox. What a fail...

David5534

David5534

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Scar said:
That picture was fake. but he said he is 18 or 19 i cant remember... So either hes lying about the age or this because I didnt know you could get grounded at 19 :tongue:
Its easy if you still live with your parents and don't own your own car.

op, thats f***ed i would be so pissed but at least its only 2 weeks and that wasn't your only box.

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm 18 now, 19 in December, I'm still in school so if I want my parents to pay for my school, give me the car my Aunt Left for me when she died, and want to have a place to live I follow the rules 90% of the time, its only the smart thing to do, if they take that car from me I'll never be able to sell it to pay for my Trans AM and I've put work and parts into it already, not to mention a starter on the focus.

Spartan51692 said:
Hey Otaku...your name wouldn't happen to be Josh would it?

No its Ricky...

S

Saiyan

Reaction score
Sin$
Holy wall of text batman.

Well, **** happens, you have 3 xbox's. You will be fine.

SiK GambleR

SiK GambleR

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
HOLY ****ING WALL OF ****.

you said u have three. i mean if one broke he should pay for it but still

LuPo

LuPo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I seriously would pounded him.... First he makes an excuse about breaking your Xbox 360. When he shouldn't have been in your room in the first place. Then he goes and gets Ice cream. I feel bad for you

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
chris213 said:
picture of him on here lmao.
under the what do you look like thread, but that was a longgg time ago

All Pictures Posted after my name change to Otaku Se7eN have been me, when it was HypnoticADOLF, I once posted a pic of Glen Benton.

T

ThePope43

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Otaku, where in Ohio u from? I'm from northwest in Lima, Ohio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register