What's new

Solved How much money can I have in GTA Online on PS4 without R* banning me?

How much money do you have on GTA Online on PS4

• Less than 1 million

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Less than 10 million, more than 1 million

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less than 100 million, more than 10 million

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Less than 500 million, more than 100 million

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Less than 1 billion,, more than 500 million

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • More than 1 billion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
K

KDB

Reaction score
At the moment I have over 500 million because I did the last two buy everything for free glitches and I already have everything in game so will having that much cash arouse suspicion from R*?

A

AreYouKiddingMe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know a few players who have round 800 mill! Playing and glitching with no problem!

A

AreYouKiddingMe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just be a suvivor lol. Don't do stupid things like getting dupe detected or getting reported everyday in freeroom because of godmode or whatever! And dont shoot everyday the orbital cannon multiple times :wink: don't have prove that the cannon will detect but just don't be the one who use it the most of all players :wink:

R

Retribution

Dépaysement
Reaction score
There’s no limit. I have trillions, trust me.

N

Native Pride 1988

Native Pride
Premium
Reaction score
Im broke af because I just have $2,000

A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There’s no limit. I have trillions, trust me.

I remember when I was scared to roll over 100 million so I kept buying useless crap to keep me under. I just hit like 175million today, have everything I want and still sitting on like 30 dupes. I think I'm set and you have nothing to worry about.

Im broke af because I just have $2,000
See the glitches section :smile:

N

Native Pride 1988

Native Pride
Premium
Reaction score
I remember when I was scared to roll over 100 million so I kept buying useless crap to keep me under. I just hit like 175million today, have everything I want and still sitting on like 30 dupes. I think I'm set and you have nothing to worry about.

See the glitches section :smile:
Right now im broke $0 lol because im on solo afk rp exploit in freemode. Im on level 1178.

G

GaryLazerEyes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm guessing as much as you want to have, the last update they made it if you have more than 2.1 billion your mechanic doesn't work & my friend has 20 billion & he has realized that he'll never have a working mechanic on that account. This is all speculation so I could be wrong.

Top Bottom