What's new

Solved How much is the original xbox worth?

U

Urbans

the myth
Reaction score
How much is the Original Xbox actually worth?

Or how much will it be worth in the next decade?​

P

PotatoPooper

Enjoying Life!
Reaction score
I searched on ebay it's funny how cheap they are. I seen one for like 90 with like 10 games. Go to ebay you try.

A

Aydind

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Like around $50.

U

Urbans

the myth
Reaction score
Dam, pretty surprising how cheap they are.

A

Aydind

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Dam, pretty surprising how cheap they are.
And will probably get cheaper as time goes on because the world is advancing. The OG Xbox is just too old to go back to tbh.

H

Habofro

PC Enthusiast
Retired
Reaction score
And will probably get cheaper as time goes on because the world is advancing. The OG Xbox is just too old to go back to tbh.
Have you seen how expensive the NES, SNES, Dreamcast and saturn are now? Retro gaming is pretty big now.

K

Killercacciatore

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought mine from an amazon seller for 50 Euros last summer, they also cleaned it internally and it had little to no scratches.

G

GTACash

✰GTA V ONLINE HOST✰
Reaction score
50 bucks

F

FlamingRabbit

'08er
Reaction score
It's been around $50 USD for the past 10 years now.

D

DeeLaRoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I pay $30 CDN at local goodwill stores and they usually come with games (to add to my collection) and extra controllers.

U

Unbound 7s

0x50676f573
Reaction score
It depends really. Ebay and such are around $30 - $60) for consoles only or with few games etc. I had a couple dropped off at my grandma's thrift shop (I brought them home lol) and they were fine... Some people don't know what they have sometimes and I enjoy those moments.

S

SilentE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Regular $50, modded ones $100-200. I need to buy a modded one with CoinOps when I get the cash.

D

Darth Modz

Reaction score
Regular $50, modded ones $100-200. I need to buy a modded one with CoinOps when I get the cash.

Why not mod your own.

And I get mine for £15-£20, You're all overpaying.

S

SquigglezZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I searched on ebay it's funny how cheap they are. I seen one for like 90 with like 10 games. Go to ebay you try.

Like around $50.

I bought mine from an amazon seller for 50 Euros last summer, they also cleaned it internally and it had little to no scratches.

Yeah around $50.

You all overpay, I get mine for £5-15

K

Killercacciatore

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You all overpay, I get mine for £5-15
It had zero scratches, was fully working, was cleaned both outside and inside(looked brand new), no capacitor leaking; plus Amazon returns policy in case something was wrong, trackable delivery etc... so I don't think I overpaid it.
Just cause you got a deal (a good one I must say) doesn't mean everybody else overpaid.

D

DeeLaRoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because I don't know how and don't have the energy to learn when I can just buy one.
It's so easy compared to other systems to softmod, why not just watch a video and try? If not give me a message.

R

Reedradar

Flex and bass is what life is all about.
Reaction score
I got 2 with 8 controllers 16 games and 80gb HDDs for $100 on offerup

Top Bottom