What's new

Discussion How much have you made with the new update?

Pyroman

Pyroman

No
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't made anything I go kicked into public matches be myself and just farm the missions, but I haven't made anything back since buying the warehouses and the offices.

D

D1ZZUL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Gets me angry. So many asshats that are destroying my cargo. I was JUST about to deliver it to my warehouse and BAM! Someone killed me and destroyed my cargo. Not for solo players.

That's part of the fun my friend... I like to work solo occasionally getting a few lower levels to work for me while I smoke. Back to my point try and utilise the abilities to your advantage, when global signal activates use ghost organisation. I've made around 800k from selling with a 100% sell rate have collected around 3mil worth of stock with a 98% success rate, it really isn't that difficult to either activate ghost organisation or use a sticky bomb or 2 for defense.. for the hydra's ect.. find a bridge, go underground.. Get out of the vehicle and fight for your cargo! Kinda getting fed up of people whining about hydra 'greifers' when they, like us, are just playing the game.

GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
My Brickade got stuck on it's side and within 10 seconds it said 'blablabla no cargo has been returned to your warehouse. F THIS S.
770k down the drain.

Actually contemplating getting a modded account because i'm tired of being mad at rockstar each time i log off. for ****s sake.

You gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em....know when to walk away....know when to run. ~Kenny Rogers

I have been playing around with all of this update almost entirely solo....pick your moments. I absolutely love the "me against the world" factor.

SolidousTopher

SolidousTopher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I play all of this solo, but for anyone looking to make their money back...It'll never happen, especially if you dropped more than just one or two mil. Not only did you spend all of that up front, but you're also spending money to just order the cargo in the first place. The only way to make the best profit is by paying for 1 crate at a time with the highest sell-back rate. Who TF has time for that...

GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I play all of this solo, but for anyone looking to make their money back...It'll never happen, especially if you dropped more than just one or two mil. Not only did you spend all of that up front, but you're also spending money to just order the cargo in the first place. The only way to make the best profit is by paying for 1 crate at a time with the highest sell-back rate. Who TF has time for that...

Yup. Totally this. I'm just collecting full warehouses to be able to defend them. I also have a long term goal of having a warehouse full of nothing but unique items. These last updates are for those with heavy pockets for sure.

SolidousTopher

SolidousTopher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yup. Totally this. I'm just collecting full warehouses to be able to defend them. I also have a long term goal of having a warehouse full of nothing but unique items. These last updates are for those with heavy pockets for sure.

I bought the most inexpensive CEO office, and a medium warehouse. filled it up, but didn't find out about the special items until yesterday. I guess I'll have to buy another warehouse just for those as well. Do you know if you can find them without owning the large warehouses? I'd like to save some dough for that proto-car that we've all seen. It'll probably be near $2Mil.

mickyroche

mickyroche

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I bought the most inexpensive CEO office, and a medium warehouse. filled it up, but didn't find out about the special items until yesterday. I guess I'll have to buy another warehouse just for those as well. Do you know if you can find them without owning the large warehouses? I'd like to save some dough for that proto-car that we've all seen. It'll probably be near $2Mil.
2.9 mill if the numbersdoing the rounds are to be believed

Marc the Robot

Marc the Robot

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually contemplating getting a modded account because i'm tired of being mad at rockstar each time i log off. for ****s sake.

Out of interest, how does one 'procure' such a thing? I've seen them on eBay but they seem an awfully big ask considering what information they need off you.

mickyroche

mickyroche

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Out of interest, how does one 'procure' such a thing? I've seen them on eBay but they seem an awfully big ask considering what information they need off you.
Theres guys on here who do them plenty of feedback and reasonable prices

Marc the Robot

Marc the Robot

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Theres guys on here who do them plenty of feedback and reasonable prices

I'm just curious is all. Don't like the idea of going down this route via eBay - know a guy who has and not had any problems though, to be fair.

ScruffyNerfHerder

ScruffyNerfHerder

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Don´t understand why a modded account or otherwise people who have tens/hundreds of millions would grind this stuff willingly.
I'm doing it for the piles of cash that show up in my office after selling a warehouse... just for the look... I already have more money than I could ever spend. 
Does the game let you have more than 1 special cargo in a warehouse? Been wondering about this.

Dbunny

Dbunny

The Original Se7enSins Bunny.
Reaction score
Sin$
Are all of you talking net profit? Taking into consideration how much it cost to buy it all in the first place. Doubt most have even broke even yet. Haha

ScruffyNerfHerder

ScruffyNerfHerder

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Gets me angry. So many asshats that are destroying my cargo. I was JUST about to deliver it to my warehouse and BAM! Someone killed me and destroyed my cargo. Not for solo players.
I just keep switching sessions until I wind up alone in a public, usually doesn't take long.

mickyroche

mickyroche

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm just curious is all. Don't like the idea of going down this route via eBay - know a guy who has and not had any problems though, to be fair.
A guy i know got one off here and has no complaints with either product or purchase. He got one from a ps3 guy then transfered to his xbox one live account. Dont know exact details he had to supply but he certainly doesnt seem bothered about it all. Maybe give em a look over see what theyre all about

GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I just keep switching sessions until I wind up alone in a public, usually doesn't take long.

Same, or just find a small lobby and get started and eventually they drop out. I, also, am in it for the aesthetic purpose. I like having full warehouses, and it has been mentioned that buying 1 crate at a time is more for the profit end. When buying solo, I spend roughly this per 3 crate purchase...

$18,000 - 3 crates
$3,000 - Buzzard off the roof
$12,000 - Blind Eye (sure, I could call Lester for $5k...if I wasn't a pimp...)
$5,000 - VIP Luxury transport back to the office
$X - rival vehicles destroyed/ammo or lose cops option

I'm basically coughing up 40 large, for every 3 crates. There's no way I'll make money at this. It's just about having all the stuff, and keeping it now. Rockstar doesn't even shut off my TV when I don't pay my bills....they just take it....now I have a warehouse full of em. That counts for something....
riDKWIXXikOaNrc60QKbNA_0_0_small.jpg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
^ Well, if you have a large warehouse i'm estimating the last 25% of the crates, you see yourself investing 18 grand and those crates add about 70k to your warehouse.

I don't think you're losing money by default :smile:

Montejio

Montejio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
+$6m and the office, 2 large and 1 medium warehouse and + a Grotti Bestia GTS that is fully upgraded. Good update for making money, even better with the teleport glitch, takes 30 seconds to grab three crates, often less.

Is dat teleport glitch still active and is that for PS4 as well? I'm quite a regular here, but just recently made an account just for the whole GTA5 community, but i don't recall a teleport glitch that well.

Top Bottom
Login
Register