What's new

Solved How much glitched money is safe to keep?

• Thread starter The Tree Nextdoor
  • Start date
  • Views 3,038
The Tree Nextdoor

The Tree Nextdoor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I recently did the money glitch and now have $65 million in GTA Online. What is a safe amount of money to keep in the bank to avoid money sweeps and do they actually happen on Xbox One or is it just propaganda bulls***? Because I have never heard of any cash resets for glitched money, only hacked money and those were either in January 2013 (I miss those days) or on the PC and I see some people still with billions transferred from last gen over a year ago.

T

Toothless

7s Official Dragon
Reaction score
Sin$
I recently did the money glitch and now have $65 million in GTA Online. What is a safe amount of money to keep in the bank to avoid money sweeps and do they actually happen on Xbox One or is it just propaganda bulls***? Because I have never heard of any cash resets for glitched money, only hacked money and those were either in January 2013 (I miss those days) or on the PC and I see some people still with billions transferred from last gen over a year ago.
What glitch did you use if you don't mind me asking?

Upvote 0
ausernamez

ausernamez

Hooked on phonics worked for me.
Reaction score
Sin$
In bank or in pocket, they see it all. The theory that not depositing money keeps it safe is a false sense of security. If it hasn't been taken yet, you're safe. I would keep going to 100 mil.

Upvote 0
T

Toothless

7s Official Dragon
Reaction score
Sin$
In bank or in pocket, they see it all. The theory that not depositing money keeps it safe is a false sense of security. If it hasn't been taken yet, you're safe. I would keep going to 100 mil.
What glitch should I use?

Upvote 0
ausernamez

ausernamez

Reaction score
Sin$
Heck I don't know . I.havent done money glitches in a long time.

Upvote 0
ImpairedCRONIC

ImpairedCRONIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did the modded account transfer glitch and got 28 bill. So I'm waiting to see. will report back if anything happens. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
ausernamez

ausernamez

Reaction score
Sin$
That would make it $1 billion, which isn't very safe.
I have multiple accounts from 20 mil up to two hundred and five billion in bank and another 100 bilion in pocket. Accounts all still work fine. Wouldn't recommend that much (paid a guy and he went crazy). Really dont think they (R *)care any more. We win! :smile:

Upvote 0
The Tree Nextdoor

The Tree Nextdoor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What glitch did you use if you don't mind me asking?

The most recent one which involved a helper going off the radar using the golf glitch and duping lowriders that sold for $650k a piece. However unlike my friends I never reached the daily limit although I was probably very close and spread my duping over a few days. Still got at least 40 mil from it though, add that to what I have got remaining from the previous lowrider dupe glitch you get 65 mil.

I did the modded account transfer glitch and got 28 bill. So I'm waiting to see. will report back if anything happens. :thumbsup:

I have multiple accounts from 20 mil up to two hundred and five billion in bank and another 100 bilion in pocket. Accounts all still work fine. Wouldn't recommend that much (paid a guy and he went crazy). Really dont think they (R *)care any more. We win! :smile:

How long have you guys had that much money and what platforms are you on?

Upvote 0
ausernamez

ausernamez

Reaction score
Sin$
The most recent one which involved a helper going off the radar using the golf glitch and duping lowriders that sold for $650k a piece. However unlike my friends I never reached the daily limit although I was probably very close and spread my duping over a few days. Still got at least 40 mil from it though, add that to what I have got remaining from the previous lowrider dupe glitch you get 65 mil.

How long have you guys had that much money and what platforms are you on?
Im on ps4 and have had the accounts for at least 5 months now. I check them daily and still all good. Made more accounts just last night with 2 .5 billion for xbox one (not for me) and it is good as well. Don't like putting that much money on there but he wanted it. I usually stick to 999 million and zero accounts have had any consequense. :wink:

Upvote 0
Gameruk84

Gameruk84

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've made over 700 million from glitching from the start never been banned. Modder gave me a modded account never been banned. To be honest I dont worry about being banned neither should anyone. Too many people talking trash saying people will get banned. Have as much money as you want. Beats paying for shark cards :biggrin:

Upvote 0
JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
A Milli Beginning of An Odyssey Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You can keep as much glitched money as you want but the main thing to be weary of is selling too many cars.. Sell a few or so one day then sell a few more another day.

Upvote 0
Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Question has been answered, OP if you have any other questions feel free to make a new thread.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register