• Thread starter xUNExpectedAIDZx
  • Start date
  • Views 412
xUNExpectedAIDZx

xUNExpectedAIDZx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How much GB you guys use when you have unlimited web? Also if you have JB iPhones how much you use when you using a tweak to get "free" hotspot using your phone data?

I I use my hotspot using a tweak so it uses my phone data instead, I use it to play Xbox since I moved I have no wifi to play online and I already used 14.50. I still would like to know how much you guys use :smile:

And sorry if this thread is useless lol I was just wondering :tongue:

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
All 16 GBs pretty much. I don't have my PC so I typically download movies and watch them then delete them. I've also decided to find fun games for mobile so I download a lot of apps to see how good they are.

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Only have around 1.7-2.3 gigs left, I always go in iFile and clear stuff out when I see it going down :tongue:

xUNExpectedAIDZx

xUNExpectedAIDZx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I should of been more specific lol, using tetherme or MyWi 7 tweak lol but yeah I do the same download movies n delete them after I'm done n I use I cleaner to remove useless files

Soldier

Soldier

Reporting for duty, sir!
Legendary Veteran Free Hoster Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I should of been more specific lol, using tetherme or MyWi 7 tweak lol but yeah I do the same download movies n delete them after I'm done n I use I cleaner to remove useless files
So you mean Cellular Data, not Storage?

Soldier

Soldier

Reporting for duty, sir!
Legendary Veteran Free Hoster Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I was doing that because his reply to them was a mess and I could barely understand what he was trying to say. Obviously the others were as well because they thought he meant local storage.

Bears

Bears

Contributor
Forum Addict Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
When I had an unlimited data plan back in September, I was using about 4GB on average a month. I sometimes used wifi but not often.

I recently updated to the 5S, and since then I had to change my plan. I got a 5GB data package thinking I would need it. I now barely use 2GB a month, sometimes even less. It's weird but I don't abuse it as much as I used to and I'm definitely more disciplined.

Top Bottom
Login
Register