• Thread starter lil shrimp
  • Start date
  • Views 890
lil shrimp

lil shrimp

CSGO Master Mind
Reaction score
Sin$
Based by the title I've been tryi to sell 2 Xbox's (original) and I don't know what a good price to put it at? Any suggestions?

moonstone_77

moonstone_77

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Based by the title I've been tryi to sell 2 Xbox's (original) and I don't know what a good price to put it at? Any suggestions?
It depends on a few things.
Such as are the xboxes complete. Like do they have all original cables and controllers and are they boxed.
Are they untouched or are HDD been upgraded and have you nodded them. If you can state everything on here I can tell you how much you can get for them as I sell them all the time. Just sold one a few months ago for £275

2liftheavy

2liftheavy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
What goodies do you have on it?
I literally followed a listing on ebay, who painted his console with a 500GB HDD, roms, hard mod, and put a bunch of pokemon stickers on it. Damn thing sold for $510. It was a bunch of stickers

G

GratefulJosh

Reaction score
Sin$
Be careful about selling modded Xboxes online--it is very definitely illegal (though I don't think it should be!) It won't let me post a link to the story, but Google Cal State student Michael Crippen--he was arrested back in 2009 for selling modded Xboxes and was looking at ten years in jail for violation of the DMCA

Top Bottom
Login
Register