What's new

Discussion How much are you paid?(READ NO I AM NOT A SNOBB)

• Thread starter Ethical Gamer
  • Start date
  • Views 878
Ethical Gamer

Ethical Gamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I AM planning on getting an rgh my friend says he gets 400 bucks a month he is 18 like me and at this age its pretty decent so is what he told me true is modding lobbies and doing recovery's.

Last edited:
Publickiller17

Publickiller17

Premium
Contest Sponsor Services Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
planning on getting an rgh my friend says he gets 400 bucks a month he is 18 like me and at this age its pretty decent so is what he told me true is modding lobbies and doing recovery's.
400 when your 18 is the lowest money ever, good luck buying anything nice lol. He must do a lot of lobbies and stuff to get that money, probably exaggerating. Also remember the console with a hdd and such will be about 300 all together, plus your stealth server to get online. That's an investment you can only hope to make back.

RagingEnferno

RagingEnferno

People piss me off
Reaction score
Sin$
A noob won't make anything. It will cost you more than you profit. You would have to build a foundation. People don't really pay for lobbies anymore.

Ethical Gamer

Ethical Gamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A noob won't make anything. It will cost you more than you profit. You would have to build a foundation. People don't really pay for lobbies anymore.
ohh when i said 400 you thought it was for cloths and stuff lol no , i just hate spending my job money for my workout supps lol. 
thats a lie i know people who still will pay for recoveries and lobby's

Publickiller17

Publickiller17

Premium
Contest Sponsor Services Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
ohh when i said 400 you thought it was for cloths and stuff lol no , i just hate spending my job money for my workout supps lol. 

thats a lie i know people who still will pay for recoveries and lobby's
Only 12 year olds will pay for a recovery and usually have no way of paying.

Ethical Gamer

Ethical Gamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i know,thats the point they are dumb and easy to manipulate. Also no most actually have paypal well the one's i find for my friend atleast

Sin

Sin

Go to hell
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
I made all my money off my website sales for lobbies.
I would suggest doing that and advertising on YT full balls.

I had a 10 year old buy a all cod thing for 100$ lol, I smelt his moms CC when he wanted to do Amazon over paypal :tongue:

RagingEnferno

RagingEnferno

People piss me off
Reaction score
Sin$
i know,thats the point they are dumb and easy to manipulate. Also no most actually have paypal well the one's i find for my friend atleast
They actually don't have one. Most of them pay me with redeemable codes. Anyway, you won't make any money as of now. The console will cost you, plus the software and the stealth time. Atleast dropping 500-600 USD before you make anything. And then you still won't be getting many customers anyway.

Kingkat714

Kingkat714

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
If you are doing this as a straight consumer (Buying a full priced console, pull priced online services, full priced bypasses, full priced tools) this is not worth it and you will lose money. If you want to develop your own tools, it might be worth it, but if you think this is an easy, straight investment that will quickly payback, then no. There are far better things to invest time and money into to make far greater profit.

Ethical Gamer

Ethical Gamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you are doing this as a straight consumer (Buying a full priced console, pull priced online services, full priced bypasses, full priced tools) this is not worth it and you will lose money. If you want to develop your own tools, it might be worth it, but if you think this is an easy, straight investment that will quickly payback, then no. There are far better things to invest time and money into to make far greater profit.
thank you

coder

coder

dat crazy duck
Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Random newbie wont be able to get that much money.

1. Get known
2. Make your own tools to reduce the loss you would get from buying
3. Start selling

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
I AM planning on getting an rgh my friend says he gets 400 bucks a month he is 18 like me and at this age its pretty decent so is what he told me true is modding lobbies and doing recovery's.
I use to make $250-300 a day hosting Ghosts. The only reason I was getting money because I was #1 on domination for like 2 months straight. Don't host for the money if so you will just be trying to get money left and right. Host because you enjoy it :smile:

noize941

noize941

Boxing King
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm 19 and I get 1.300€ (1.700$) around a month, I'm a bricklayer.
So, no.. 400$ for a 18 isn't good lol

Last edited:
Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
As others have said, if you want to get an RGH just to make money, you're going to be disappointed.

Ethical Gamer

Ethical Gamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm 19 and I get 1.300€ (1.700$) around a month, I'm a bricklayer.
So, no.. 400$ for a 18 isn't good lol
idk if u read but i said i need the extra soo i dont have to pay for supps out of my pay check

DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
console itself its 220+ and stealth and tools and bypasses it all ads up trust me im still building a rep and i only been hosting over a month and a half maybe after a years or so would u make decent enough money to not be taking a loss u have to host free lobby's also to build your rep and help like those that once may of done it for you to really but its a lot of work and time to do all that

Tyler

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
400 a month at 18?

Clearly he hasn't tried to find a job. You can make double that a month on minimum wage AND part time...

Ethical Gamer

Ethical Gamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
400 a month at 18?

Clearly he hasn't tried to find a job. You can make double that a month on minimum wage AND part time...
Lol obviously u don't read why I need the 400 so unless u know what your talking about be quiet

Benjamin Rush

Benjamin Rush

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not as bad as people above say it is. Getting customers is easy, just advertise a lot on gaming sites. Most of my customers actually come from me talking about modding on game chat, then offering them services.

Tyler

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol obviously u don't read why I need the 400 so unless u know what your talking about be quiet

Just stating a fact. Sorry to pointing out you and your friend are too lazy to get a job and want to sit and earn the cash from cheating online.

Top Bottom
Login
Register