• Start date
  • Views 2,141
Pierre3400

Pierre3400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys,

Im currently working expanding to more accounts for autobuyer in fut.

My question is, how long, or how to do you open your account for web app trading fastest possible way?

P

picotto

Reaction score
Sin$
same, ive played 20 games, manager tasks on the console and still have to wait, its been 48 hours, so maybe a bit longer ?

Pierre3400

Pierre3400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, so last night, i didnt get much time on Fifa, since i was playing GTA, but i did manage one more match, up to 16 matches now, account is about 2 days old coming up later today, i have been buying and selling players on the console, finished all 18 taskes, and trying to make it seem like a real account, and yet, im still locked out.

_apache

_apache

Immortal till proven otherwise...
Reaction score
Sin$
It's around 16 FULL matches. It goes on minutes played, not so much how many games. If you go in to a game and back out 16 times, it won't count.

idedi

idedi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's around 16 FULL matches. It goes on minutes played, not so much how many games. If you go in to a game and back out 16 times, it won't count.

bs
got every acc unlocked after 4 matches , worked on 100+ acc

P

picotto

Reaction score
Sin$
cant get accounts unlocked without spending a load of matches online, wonder what the trigger is

willbro76

willbro76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
maybe using FP to open a pack , but a tend to do abut 4-5 matches over 2 sessions and 8-10 manager tasks.

Pierre3400

Pierre3400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did 16 matches in the end, and all 18 tasks, still not open, the next day, it was open. So I think it could be a 48hour wait, while playing a few matches, making it look real, but hey, who cares. Use the 1 fut draft, hope for a great player in pack to kick off the new account.

Walnut

Walnut

Reaction score
Sin$
This is more of a random number, I had account that unlocked in 10 games and another account in 35 games. The recommended number of matches by the EA support team is about 25 games. If you haven't unlocked the transfer market by then, I recommend you to talk with the EA support chat to see if something is wrong with your account.

P

picotto

Reaction score
Sin$
ok ive been going though 10 accounts im unlocking, method i have found which seems to pretty much do it :

Do all 18 manager tasks
Complete 2 x online seasons (if you dont want to play you can join games and lose every game 10-0 if you like)

doing the above tends to unlock the account for me,

Tsubasa

Tsubasa

Lurker
Reaction score
Sin$
ok ive been going though 10 accounts im unlocking, method i have found which seems to pretty much do it :

Do all 18 manager tasks
Complete 2 x online seasons (if you dont want to play you can join games and lose every game 10-0 if you like)

doing the above tends to unlock the account for me,

Worked for me too.

R

Rugal

Reaction score
Sin$
I only played three games online, didn't do any manager tasks and two days later it was all unlocked. People saying you have to play 16 games or finish entire seasons are talking waffle.

_apache

_apache

Reaction score
Sin$
bs
got every acc unlocked after 4 matches , worked on 100+ acc

I only played three games online, didn't do any manager tasks and two days later it was all unlocked. People saying you have to play 16 games or finish entire seasons are talking waffle.

Why would anyone lie about having to play 16 matches? If it unlocked after 4 matches, we'd simple tell him it unlocks after 4 matches. Fair play if it unlocks for you 2 after such a few amount of matches, but you're both in a small percentage of people that have had that happen. For the rest of us we've had to play loads of matches, so no point telling him it'll only be a few when chances are it won't.

R

Rugal

Reaction score
Sin$
Why would anyone lie about having to play 16 matches? If it unlocked after 4 matches, we'd simple tell him it unlocks after 4 matches. Fair play if it unlocks for you 2 after such a few amount of matches, but you're both in a small percentage of people that have had that happen. For the rest of us we've had to play loads of matches, so no point telling him it'll only be a few when chances are it won't.

I'm not saying anyone's lying, I'm saying people seem to think they've figured it out when they clearly haven't.

Not sure how you can suggest my post is misleading after you say:

which is absolute nonsense.

_apache

_apache

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not saying anyone's lying, I'm saying people seem to think they've figured it out when they clearly haven't.

Not sure how you can suggest my post is misleading after you say:

which is absolute nonsense.
It's not nonsense, and I'll explain why. I have 4 accounts to generate coins on, 2 of those unlocked after 16 matches, the other after 17. So on my fourth account I decided to see if you started 16 matches, then quit, would it still unlock. It didn't. It took me another 16 full matches to unlock it.

Every account has unlocked after 16 full 90 minute matches. The reason one took 17 was because a guy rage quit on me. So what I'm saying isn't nonsense, I specifically tested this on 4 accounts. Fair enough if it's lower for other people, but it was consistent across all my accounts.

Top Bottom
Login
Register