Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
How many wins do you have or how many times have you been the champion? I'm sitting at around 30 something right now. I don't know exactly since there's not really a good way to check yet.

Feel free to share what your best or highest kill game was as well.

Update: Currently sitting somewhere around 100. I lost track but it's either just below or above.

Last edited:
Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
5 wins and not much of high kill game and believe highest ever got in a game is 5 kills lol.

RezNative

RezNative

NativeSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
I have 2 wins. I just had a 3 kills in each one. First win just hid out till the end and cleaned up the last squad, after they killed squad 3. My other win had a guy with 11 kills on my team. I'm still getting used to playing a fps, been a couple years.

John_

John_

Y E E T
Mr. Nice Guy Stickied Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
1 win currently... i've never played a br game, so i'm new on the strategies people use.

xHOSSx

xHOSSx

Certified Call of Duty UI Stacker
Reaction score
Sin$
I have only 2 wins. And they were back to back wins. I could've gotten my 3rd win today but my team wasn't so good.

Nagato

Nagato

Se7enVeteran
Stickied Legendary Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I have 4 wins. I also haven't been able to play in 4 days because of the crashing

IoM x iBlazeee

IoM x iBlazeee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Think I’ve got 30 wins! Over 500 kills with wraith, and highest kill game is 12 on Xbox this is!

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
AzzidReign Jr Mythical Veteran Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have around 10 wins with an average of 7 kills.

My best win so far had me at 14 kills.

D5nRJ3f.jpg

RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke

retired boah.
Retired
Bug Finder Glitcher End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd say about 14 or 15 now after just getting another 2 win streak a couple minutes ago. I would probably have many more by now but it took a solid couple of hours for me to get used to the mechanics and whatnot that this game offers up - taking into consideration that I don't play Fortnite and I don't play Black Ops so this whole, twitch-paced Battle Royale type of game is somewhat new to me.

Also, need to add in the fact that I don't have a full squad to play with, so roughly half of my wins are from solo play with two randoms and the other half being with one friend and one random. Now that I have this sh*t down though I'm getting at least 1-2 wins every session. They really hit the nail on the head with this game and I'm hooked lol

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
1 - Because I dont play this game.

Top Bottom
Login