What's new

Discussion How Many Weeks have you Completed in the Battlepass?

F

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
I currently have all 8 completed so far. All in succession which is weird for me I never finish out weeks usually. Currently tier 97!

G

Giraffez

Nevers Road
Retired
Reaction score
I managed to finish all 8 a couple days ago, disappointed that there's no hidden battle star for week 8 though. I'm currently sitting at tier 92.

F

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
I managed to finish all 8 a couple days ago, disappointed that there's no hidden battle star for week 8 though. I'm currently sitting at tier 92.
I started around 92 a couple hours ago. Just one daily challenge left. Then I’ll be 99. Which sucks cuz no challenges until tomorrow

?

______

Getting There
Reaction score
I’m tier 87 abit behind but I should make it too 100

F

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
I’m tier 87 abit behind but I should make it too 100
Well if you still got challenges left complete them all, you should be able to finish it.

F

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Just in, I completed all 10 weeks!

?

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Well if you still got challenges left complete them all, you should be able to finish it.
I’ve completed 9 weeks and I only have 3 challenges left to do in 10

?

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Just completed all challenges but only tier 93 :thumbsdown:

I

Innovative

○ Innovation By Idea ○
Reaction score
Bought the upgraded battle pass. Ready for the Roadtrip skin! Currently level 93, Teir 100. Hype!

F

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Bought the upgraded battle pass. Ready for the Roadtrip skin! Currently level 93, Teir 100. Hype!
Dude me tooo I cant wait max tier, lower level though. Excited to see what road trip is.

I

Innovative

○ Innovation By Idea ○
Reaction score
Dude me tooo I cant wait max tier, lower level though. Excited to see what road trip is.
I’ve heard a few rumors so far. Saw one which made sense saying that it could be an executioner. Looking at the sillouette it kind of makes sense, but who knows! It’s FortNite, anything’s possible.

G

GlitchSquad

Reaction score
S5 6/6 until now, finished all in S3 & S4..

A

Absim

One Take
Reaction score
why do you have 9 weeks for road trip instead of 7 and what’s the tomato?
It's still 7 to unlock it and the tomoto is a new set of challenges for the tomoto head skin which rewards the player with a alternate tomoto head outfit

F

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
It's still 7 to unlock it and the tomoto is a new set of challenges for the tomoto head skin which rewards the player with a alternate tomoto head outfit
It’s not it is 9 now :frown: I just updated

F

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
It's still 7. Look at it carefully. There's a open padlock sign after 7 on the bar. And it says complete any 7.
Ahhh yes I see it now, perfect!

Top Bottom