Sin$
406W - 830L

C

CynicalCreator2

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
What? Over 15k races? Insane. Whyyy?

Same account since the beginning, creating races mainly ever since creator was released, there's actually a bunch of people in the creator community with way more, I remember one guy had 30k back when rockstar stunt races first came out

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
What? Over 15k races? Insane. Whyyy?
You want a nice clean race with someone that doesn't pit maneuver you at the end? Find guys with those kind of numbers.
My absolute favorite people to race.
That said people with those kind of experience can take regular players using the stock variant of the car against your modded car.
They will keep you on your toes the entire race. Just don't try to pit them. (They know how to turn out of it and if you keep doing it they will plant you in the wall.)

S

SMooTH360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
2019 w 5026 l. I dont pay attention to the losses as I let people win on tracks that I've created and car meets. (Feels unfair to win, when i built the track.) But everyone of those wins was hard earned.

T

Taybakhan

Reaction score
Sin$
i had won 100 races and lost almost 80 to 90, i only race when there are more than 10 or 15 people, when there are few racers then there is no fun in racing.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i had won 100 races and lost almost 80 to 90, i only race when there are more than 10 or 15 people, when there are few racers then there is no fun in racing.
Absolutey no fun. I also like catchup off most of the time. But if I am going against new players catchup is fun. If its off I will almost always be so far ahead I will lap just about everyone.

S

SMooTH360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can we @ one of the admins? I'd like to know if we can post when we're having racing events. I am always looking to link up with other good drivers but matchmaking is always a pain.

Aydind

Aydind

VIP
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Reporter Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Can we @ one of the admins? I'd like to know if we can post when we're having racing events. I am always looking to link up with other good drivers but matchmaking is always a pain.
Always refer to matchmaking when looking for players.

ASUStek

ASUStek

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
race.png

Popsofftherocker

Popsofftherocker

Reaction score
Sin$
I may have won less than 50. I need to win some more to get the chrome paint so I can mod the F out of some paint jobs. I lost like 300 or something. I used to help both my sons and other friends gain turbos and stuff like that. I just don't see a point in stats. I have a .3 KD as well If anyone wants to up their KD just visit my lobby and start killing me. I just don't give a Phaque.

T

Tomte8896

Reaction score
Sin$
Won 1771 and lost 3669. totally get what some people are saying with feeling bad about winning on your own tracks or ones they’re really good at.

RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke

retired boah.
Retired
Bug Finder Glitcher End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
ca99917158c75e77b7a4d43ce9d1084e.png

Haven't done any racing in a while. Use to love stunt racing but the tracks got boring and I cba bookmarking custom ones when no one would join my invites lol Racing with randoms requires extreme dirty tactics though and one little slip-up or spinout can lose you the entire race with these stupid Catchup and Slipstream mechanics R* have implemented and most players use.

Dbunny

Dbunny

The Original Se7enSins Bunny.
Reaction score
Sin$
240 wins.
650 losses.
My friends are good... haha

Top Bottom
Login
Register