How many people use my plugin?

• Thread starter BlahBerrys
  • Start date
  • Views 381
B

BlahBerrys

Paypal Verified!
Reaction score
So I've played on a few random servers and started to notice my plugin is.. pretty damn popular! :biggrin:
I co-coded it with my friend from Germany, Max Kalus, and it has really grown! Unfortunately I left the team about a month ago due to my lack of interest of MineCraft (I technically just stopped coding however I stayed on the team to help with tickets, translations, etc. Just stopped major coding), which has again grown however unfortunately Max has now lost interest so the plugin is now, mostly, dead.

Our Plugin: Simple Spleef
I would be interested in bringing this plugin back to life if anyone reading this has any coding skills, java of course. If you do hmu.

N

Newts

Oh Selena! ♥
Reaction score
I've honestly never seen that plugin...? But Hey I think it's fantastic your plugin is blowing up! It'd be a shame to see your skills just go to waste though? I think you should don more plugins if you're that good.

B

BlahBerrys

Paypal Verified!
Reaction score
I've honestly never seen that plugin...? But Hey I think it's fantastic your plugin is blowing up! It'd be a shame to see your skills just go to waste though? I think you should don more plugins if you're that good.
I don't mean EVERY SERVER HAS! OMEGHH! Just saying 8/10 servers that use a Spleef plugin, use mine.

M

MaJeSTiiKZz

Gian :D
Reaction score
I used it when it first came out, sure there were bugs but this plugin was the best spleef plugin i could find.
OP: I suck at coding but GL bringing it back!

Top Bottom