• Start date
  • Views 614
Sidewinder

Yankees09Champs

Where is the Halo 2 section?
Fabled Veteran Forum Addict Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
....are going to hack the Vidmaster achievements when they come out to get Recon?

I am. I just got the Annual vidmaster for H3 done last night, and seeing how none of my friends are getting ODST, those 4 player achievements will be stupidly hard. And that shooting no bullets on Legendary is ridiculous lol.

Who else?

Justin

Justin

#mmNation
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2014 Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It won't work. When you get the achievements, you have to go to bungie.net and have a linked gamertag to your account there, then give yourself recon. Once you try, they will check and see if you have gotten them legit. If so, you are granted recon. If not, its a ban.

Sidewinder

Yankees09Champs

Reaction score
Sin$
And how would they tell if you got them legit?

And is there any CONFIRMED report of you having to go to bungie.net to activate it? Seems stupid tbh.

D

Darkaj750

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Check on bungie.net, in one of their updates they said that you can go on there and "flip the switch yourself" to get recon.

Sidewinder

Yankees09Champs

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, and my question still stands... how would they know if you got it legit? I know they have logs of what games you've played, etc... but look at it this way: TONS of people are going to be going on bungie.net and activating Recon for themselves...there is no way that Bungie is going to go through each of their Campaign/Firefight games and make sure they've completed it, etc.

Justin

Justin

#mmNation
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2014 Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It's the system. The system checks. Bungie is way too busy to be doing **** like that.

T

Thilo

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm still gonna try it on an alt and a public xbox.

I am still surprised that 360 at the public library hasn't gotten banned yet...

E

enoop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thilo said:
I'm still gonna try it on an alt and a public xbox.

I am still surprised that 360 at the public library hasn't gotten banned yet...
LOLZ what you do all your modding on your citys xbox? If it gets banned then that will be great. Also its most likly time stamps or some other secret option that most people think Microsoft has.

Top Bottom
Login
Register