What's new

Discussion How many hours have you invested in GTA V "online"?

• Thread starter NotMyPSNgt
  • Start date
  • Views 9,753
raymo2u

raymo2u

GTA5 MASTER WIZARD
Reaction score
Sin$
as I look at my stats....ive been Wanted longer than most people have played online :wink:

RavingxZombie

RavingxZombie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Time spent on GTA Online: 29D 8H 24M
RP: 16,461,450
Playing Since: Oct 1, 2013

odium

odium

im like ibaka when it comes to blocks
Reaction score
Sin$
I think "invested" on gta online should be in quotes lol, we arent gettin any money back for our time lol

Last edited:
M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
How many hours have I wasted in GTA Online? Enough

raymo2u

raymo2u

GTA5 MASTER WIZARD
Reaction score
Sin$
I think "invested" on gta online should be in quotes lol, we arent gettin any money back for our time lol

I think I might as well get paid for everything ive done with gta 5, im getting close to the hours of a sub-tester, its not easy finding glitches to exploit....wheres my god damn paycheck R*?

BeastlyHusla

BeastlyHusla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
got level 100 in 6 days and 2 hours. easily couldve got that under 5days. pretty much rooftop rumble from 40-100..

TehTacoGuy

TehTacoGuy

The taco who is also a guy
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not sure entirely, however my total amount of GTA V playtime is just over 600 hours atm. Probably about 520ish of that would be GTA Online.

JamieAubrey

JamieAubrey

Victoria Louise "Pixie" Lott <3
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
According to my Raptr I have played 595 hours of GTAV, give or take how ever long the story was, and I have been playing Online since day 1

Edit: 17d 8h 13m 56s

Wow not as long as I was expecting it to be

N

NotMyPSNgt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think I might as well get paid for everything ive done with gta 5, im getting close to the hours of a sub-tester, its not easy finding glitches to exploit....wheres my god damn paycheck R*?

Maybe we should be getting beta testing pay. I remember in the good Ol days that beta testers used to get paid or compensation of some sort. Lol

And when R* gave out the stimulus package, it was right after I got my 1st billion. $500K just didn't seem like that big of a deal.

Ghost

Ghost

BlasterKVs
Grizzled Veteran Donator AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
It took me hours to sum it all up. But the grand total online playing time is. ( 1 & 1/2) hours. Lol i didnt like the online experience very much.

Ghost

Ghost

BlasterKVs
Grizzled Veteran Donator AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
I didnt like having $0 and being homeless at the start. Also not being able to mod it at first was why i never played it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register