• Thread starter xG Cyanide
  • Start date
  • Views 2,225
X

xG Cyanide

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, I've tried to run multiple bots with PowerBot/RSbot before, but I got an out of memory error. I think it must be something to do with the settings since running 2 bots shouldn't use all of my memory. I use both RSBot and Nexus.

Here's my specs

How many bots do you recommend for my computer?

iamme

iamme

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I would suggest just one. I dont bot anymore, but if you bot for a long time, it can take up a lot of space.

Upvote 0
larney

larney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Def not one, I could do 3 with 2 gigs nothing else at all running on my computer, so with 8 you could try 6-10, 6 for doing other stuff, maybe push 10 at night

Best way to find out is keep opening and running one at a time until you start lagging, you want them all to run smoothly, choppiness could mess them up

Upvote 0
cheesegod

cheesegod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im able to run 10 with powerbot and rsbuddy, all in different clients, not one client with different tabs

Upvote 0
Jman864

Jman864

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im able to run 10 with powerbot and rsbuddy, all in different clients, not one client with different tabs

Why all new clients and not just tabs? TBH I'm almost positive it doesn't matter since they all have the same IP...

Upvote 0
E

Eskimoose

Reaction score
Sin$
I have the EXACT same computer.

I can run four along with Skype, all RSBots.net client with Very Low CPU Usage. It lags a bit. I could do one or two more if I wasn't running anything else at all.

Upvote 0
K

kryptickush

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
8 GIGS WTF, you should be able to easily run 8-10 WITH NO LAG, unless your internet provider has a block on brandwidth and upload speeds for the day/week/month. and if its the tabs that give you that error dont use the tabs, use multiple clients.

Upvote 0
E

Eskimoose

Reaction score
Sin$
8 GIGS WTF, you should be able to easily run 8-10 WITH NO LAG, unless your internet provider has a block on brandwidth and upload speeds for the day/week/month. and if its the tabs that give you that error dont use the tabs, use multiple clients.

You are stupid. RAM does affect how many bots you can run, to a certain extent. It's practically useless past 4 GB, since after that, if your processor is not good enough, your computer will be s*** when you attempt to run multiple bots. Ghz affects how many tasks you can run at once. RAM has to do more with speed.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register