What's new

Discussion How many Beta testers will there be?

• Thread starter Tallow 1
  • Start date
  • Views 1,555
SiK GambleR

SiK GambleR

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
i want to sign up for the beta but i dunno how.......................................

S

Soapy

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
i doubt that bungie would make a sign up thing and just give away a free beta copy straight to ur house before it comes on on XBL maketplace

and if they do it could be in the wrong hands

D

Dot

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Believe it or not fella's i already cleared everything up, and if you don't believe me, re-read every weekly update and news to ever come out.

Tallow 1

Tallow 1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok if you want more information about the Beta/Add on Dec 4 **** go to this link: Xbox.com | Xbox News - Exclusive Halo 3 Trailer Broadcast Debut
Here is some info from that site.
Beta Testers Wanted
In conjunction with the ad, Microsoft today unveiled further details and an official call to entry for the Halo 3 beta program. Beginning Monday, December 4, visit http://www.halo3.com and register for the opportunity to be one of the select members to join the unprecedented Halo 3 public beta program, scheduled to kick off in spring 2007. Be among the first to experience the most anticipated game of 2007!
The Xbox Live multiplayer public beta, which is a pre-release version of the multiplayer experience of Halo 3, is scheduled for availability in spring 2007 exclusively on Xbox 360. This beta also represents an opportunity for you to participate in the development of Halo 3. Through the resulting feedback, Bungie Studios will be able to further refine and hone the end result of Halo 3.
(end)
Now I don't know if that means that some people will be able to play before spring, and the rest in spring.:blink:

C

Carson

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone here gets the Beta, I'm sure they will upload it for us

D

Dot

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep.....XR Tallow THANK YOU SO MUCH for clearing that up! You have no idea how many knotches in my head just untangled.

N

NxS Blu NiNja

Reaction score
Sin$
I think they should just put it on XBMarket place for a small fee

This is phase one. There will be more ways to enter the beta program, so don't panic. We will try to ensure that everyone who wants to participate has the opportunity to do so. The beta will be a world-wide affair, and every region that is elligible to participate, will. Much of the information on Halo3.com applies to the US only - so if you live in a different region, keep an eye on your local Xbox site for details.
I think there might not be a limit to the amount of ppl for beta testing.

Top Bottom
Login
Register