What's new

Solved How many accounts do I need to make before my KV runs out?

• Thread starter aspammer
  • Start date
  • Views 1,251
A

aspammer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a JTag with 2/3 gold accounts (not sure), however, I want to know if these are enough for a whole keyvault to run out.
Im talking about the black ops beta.

D

Deleted member 117745

Reefer Smoker
Reaction score
Sin$
honestly man its not worth it. i was banned from the black ops server within 3 minutes of joining. maybe if you can talk to the developers and convince them not to ban you? good luck.

D

Deleted member 117745

Reefer Smoker
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright thanks. I was about to do it, but since its only 3 minutes, forget it lol.

it could last longer, its impossible to say. it all depends on the developers present in the lobby and if they feel like banning you (i think?)

edit: 1000th post lol

T

tastyaidan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a JTag with 2/3 gold accounts (not sure), however, I want to know if these are enough for a whole keyvault to run out.
Im talking about the black ops beta.

most of the people in the beta, well alot of them have a GT such as "BLACK OPS (HOMO) or whatever here, if you mod your gamertag to something such as that then you might not get banned until your KV runs out.

i reccomend going online, writing down a GT of someone with blackops infront of it and mod your spare GT to that, reduces the risk you will be banned most likely, and obviously dont swear ect or shout down the mic..

D

Deleted member 117745

Reefer Smoker
Reaction score
Sin$
:`( this is really making me...

if you have a kv just try it, looks like people are having varying amounts of success lol. if you are getting banned from black ops beta server quickly just switch to rte or something

edit: and you should share the kv with me :biggrin:

A

aspammer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
most of the people in the beta, well alot of them have a GT such as "BLACK OPS (HOMO) or whatever here, if you mod your gamertag to something such as that then you might not get banned until your KV runs out.

i reccomend going online, writing down a GT of someone with blackops infront of it and mod your spare GT to that, reduces the risk you will be banned most likely, and obviously dont swear ect or shout down the mic..
My guess is making a gamertag less suspicous, like chrisXBL03...

T

tastyaidan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
edit: and you should share the kv with me :biggrin:
[/quote]

nice :rolleyes:

My guess is making a gamertag less suspicous, like chrisXBL03...

well you said you had 2-3 if you have 3 i guess you should write down a blackops one and have the chris one also.. if you get banned on the blackops one then just switch to chrisbxl

T

tastyaidan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im a noob at these things lol. But I am going to create those gold in my jtag.

you would be best off creating them on xbox.com, recovering onto a retail and moving with a usb to ur jtag, stops ur jtag getting flagged while ur making accounts

edit:: you should share the kv with dudeitsbrian B)

The Hybrid

The Hybrid

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

Lol, with a limited number of people playing the BETA, if two people with the same GT run into eachother everybody will be: >_> >_> >_>.... <_<

Top Bottom
Login
Register