What's new

Discussion How long have you been playing minecraft?

P

pkmast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well just out of curiosity how long have you been playing minecraft or when did you start if you know the date. I have been playing Minecraft since 2012 during March Break :smile:

A

Adolfin

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I started playing Minecraft on the Xbox 360 on the release date. I then got PC Minecraft at the end of 2013 and played on PC ever since.

P

pkmast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
minecraft is so addicting isn't it? :')

Y

Yuister

Reaction score
I've been playing Minecraft since 1.2.5 i'm not sure what year that was though.

C

CRDNight

Dota 2/LoL
Reaction score
Since beta, 1.7.3 I think. Stopped playing though

F

FlamingRabbit

'08er
Reaction score
I played on my brother's copy during the alpha. I didn't think it was going to be as big as it is now and eventually got my own copy after 1.0.

M

MTadder

Reaction score
Since 1.2.4 tbh. I kinda stopped playing it though.

P

Pianist Prodigy

Keep living!
Retired
Reaction score
I just recently start playing it since got my girlfriend the game too on Ps3, and we both help each other build things.

K

Kanee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I started playing mine craft 3 months after it came out. I play mine craftffor at least 1 hour.

I

Inkd

I’m parting the sea between brightness and me
Retired
Reaction score
I have been playing minecraft since the early beta release.

O

Onlineweare

Inspiration is key
Reaction score
2 September, 2011

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Well just out of curiosity how long have you been playing minecraft or when did you start if you know the date. I have been playing Minecraft since 2012 during March Break :smile:
I started playing Minecraft about a year and a half ago on my JTAG.

G

Gods By Machine

Buried in Forgotten Grounds
Reaction score
I was one of the ones that played it on the xbox first. Then I tried it on the PC, and even vanilla is much more enjoyable on the PC. But then I found out about mod packs... and its a whole different game with each modpack.

B

Boo89100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I started playing Minecraft in the last patch of alpha. At this point the game was no where near as popular as it now. A few of my friends talked me into playing it and I instantly fell in love. I remember all the major patch updates and watching the game evolve. I also remember that one of my friends who got me into it showed me this youtube series by a guy doing a playthrough in these early times. The guy who made the videos wasn't a huge youtuber or anything but he was one of the first people to make a minecraft series, and that series was great. I watched every episode and it ended because he was thinking that he had done everything he could do in game and he couldn't imagine them putting much more in (this was back in the early stages of beta so its crazy how its blown up since then). I've stopped playing minecraft now but it still holds some of my best memories where my friends and I would just stay up all night playing and exploring on a server I would set up. Great times.

K

Kakashi

OG
Reaction score
I played it about a year after it came out. Then I got bored and once it came out on console, I no lifed it.

J

JenniferX

Reaction score
I played it in 2012, got into it a lot. Then got hooked onto something else.. But then started playing again in 2013 - it's just so time consuming haha

R

Retribution

Dépaysement
Reaction score
I started playing it on its Xbox 360 release date.

W

WUB WUB M8

Kali Linux and I are the best of friends.
Reaction score
Well, I began on Xbox between TU 6 - 8. Not sure which one. PC in like May 2013.

S

Syco Vibes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have started back in beta in pc and I now love xbox minecraft more because it is 1.6 minecraft pc but the only thing I hate is xbox Pistons don't work well at the momment lol

Top Bottom