• Thread starter popkon51
  • Start date
  • Views 422
popkon51

popkon51

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Languages such as C, C#, visual basic,C++???? how long will it take to learn and which is easiest???

A

Azoraise

Reaction score
Sin$
It depends on how good you are at remembering and about 1-2 years for memorise the full language and i wont say they are easier or harder than each other just different....

popkon51

popkon51

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It depends on how good you are at remembering and about 1-2 years for memorise the full language and i wont say they are easier or harder than each other just different....

thanks but im just talkin about learning enough to get by but anyways rep for you newbie

Cmd

Cmd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It matters on how hard you study, how much you retain etc.
for the basics around a month

it all matters on your production level.

I would suggest either C# or C++, but it depends on what you would like to code

amd42

amd42

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It really depends on your skill level going into this. Depending upon which language you choose, how hard you work, and how easily you're able to understand things, it can take anywhere from 2 weeks to 1 year to learn the basics. Actually becoming good with a language, though, takes much longer and much more hard work and practice.

And as far as difficulty, in my opinion from easiest to hardest:

VB.NET -> C# -> C++ -> C.

Personally, I would recommend C# (you can learn C++ and C from it), but it's really up to you and what you're most comfortable with.

D

DaBulgar

Reaction score
Sin$
In my opinion from Easiest to Hardest:
VB -> C# -> C -> C++
When you finish learning C#, it will be alot easier to transition to C, atleast in my opinion. Same thing with C, finish it and it will be easier to learn C++. That's how I did it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register