What's new

Discussion How long can a video be on bo3 theatre mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LiiDz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I noticed on the beta that there was a theatre mode so I was wondering If any1 knows how long a clip can be on YouTube, as mw3 and bo2 clips where only 2mins I was wondering if it was longer!

E

Extinct

Extinct
Super Moderators
Reaction score
I noticed on the beta that there was a theatre mode so I was wondering If any1 knows how long a clip can be on YouTube, as mw3 and bo2 clips where only 2mins I was wondering if it was longer!
I'm pretty sure MW3 and BO2 were only 1 minute but I don't think anything has been said about BO3. We'll just have to wait and see.

L

LiiDz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, bo2 for sure is 2 min but think mw3 is 1. Hopefully they make it like 10 or something. Thanks!
I'm pretty sure MW3 and BO2 were only 1 minute but I don't think anything has been said about BO3. We'll just have to wait and see.

T

TheItalianLad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasn't it 30 seconds or 46 seconds in BO2? i dont remember.

S

Salus

Contributor
Reaction score
you could always record 5min with the xbox dvr and upload from there, in-game theatre mode uploads were locked in at 480p

E

Extinct

Extinct
Super Moderators
Reaction score
No, bo2 for sure is 2 min but think mw3 is 1. Hopefully they make it like 10 or something. Thanks!
It only let me do 1 minute. 10 minutes would be nice though, either way, having a theater mode is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom