How Judgment modding

• Thread starter Mister Grimm
  • Start date
  • Views 195
M

Mister Grimm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've recently got judgment and found it fun and wanted to mod it (MP) so I looked around the internet but found nothing but horizon witch I would need to pay for and can't and personally I wouldn't.

Can anyone mod it for me or know of another tool to mod it? I can just upload my save or gpd for it or if you could upload a save that'd rock :biggrin: I haven't found one either. Just bull everywhere....

M

Murdoc

GTA V Hoster
Reaction score
You need a modified console to mod online. Trust me, there's no other way, don't believe any of those "1000% REALL GTA V 1000000 DOLLAR MENU FREE NO JTAG/RGH LEGITTTTT" videos, also you can get horizon for free, although it can only edit single player save files. Which, if you are only going to mod for peoples reactions its not worth doing it anymore due to the fact that you basically get Instabanned anymore, as well as people have just stopped caring about modders.

S

Soldier

Reporting for duty, sir!
Reaction score
You need a modified console to mod online. Trust me, there's no other way, don't believe any of those "1000% REALL GTA V 1000000 DOLLAR MENU FREE NO JTAG/RGH LEGITTTTT" videos, also you can get horizon for free, although it can only edit single player save files. Which, if you are only going to mod for peoples reactions its not worth doing it anymore due to the fact that you basically get Instabanned anymore, as well as people have just stopped caring about modders.
That's not the case with this, there are many games you can mod without a modded console.

If you had premium(for 7s) then you would be able to do what you wanted on GOWJ.

M

Murdoc

GTA V Hoster
Reaction score
That's not the case with this, there are many games you can mod without a modded console.

If you had premium(for 7s) then you would be able to do what you wanted on GOWJ.
Oh, im sorry, I kinda assumed it was like other games, never played it myself. Haha, anyway thanks for the info

S

Soldier

Reporting for duty, sir!
Reaction score
Oh, im sorry, I kinda assumed it was like other games, never played it myself. Haha, anyway thanks for the info
The GOW games are one of the few you can mod online without a Modded Xbox lol

C

Colibra 7s

"The Good Life"
Reaction score

So you have to have a modded console for games saves? Can you not just plug a usb into a comp download the save and plug it into you 360 console?

S

Soldier

Reporting for duty, sir!
Reaction score
So you have to have a modded console for games saves? Can you not just plug a usb into a comp download the save and plug it into you 360 console?
No, what I said was you don't need a modded console to mod GOWJ. You don't need a modded console for gamesaves either, just need a USB and Horizon.

Top Bottom