• Thread starter BitTorrent
  • Start date
  • Views 579
BitTorrent

BitTorrent

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Just wondering if the PC version is good, or just another ****** port. Also, is the game itself actually worth the purchase?

Thanks!

The Creator

The Creator

That's the Spirit!
Reaction score
Sin$
I would like to know myself since I'm still debating to either get it on PC or console.

Art

Art

the guy who designs stuff
VIP
Retired
Artist A Milli Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
I would like to know myself since I'm still debating to either get it on PC or console.
PC is definitely a better choice, the game runs a lot smoother and the graphics are always better.

The Creator

The Creator

That's the Spirit!
Reaction score
Sin$
PC is definitely a better choice, the game runs a lot smoother and the graphics are always better.
Ohh okay and I've seen gameplay of it and it looks great! My question is: is it worth buying or wait till it's a bit on sale? (like 10-15% off)

Art

Art

the guy who designs stuff
VIP
Retired
Artist A Milli Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Ohh okay and I've seen gameplay of it and it looks great! My question is: is it worth buying or wait till it's a bit on sale? (like 10-15% off)
I loved the beta when I played it so I bought it at full price, I can't really give my personal opinion on it until I finish the game. But if you aren't sure you could wait until it is on sale or buy it on a site like g2a.

Dbunny

Dbunny

The Original Se7enSins Bunny.
Reaction score
Sin$
Graphic difference is so minimal that it should never be a deciding factor...

Z

Zoose

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Graphic difference is so minimal that it should never be a deciding factor...
So you're telling me there's no difference between "1080p" @ 30 fps with medium to high graphics settings and 1440p @ 60+fps with ultra graphics settings? That should play a HUGE factor in picking which platform you play on.

Just wondering if the PC version is good, or just another ****** port. Also, is the game itself actually worth the purchase?
Look at GMG they were running 28% off last I saw and Amazon has 20% off if you have Prime. I think the Amazon offer is good two weeks after launch.

Dbunny

Dbunny

Reaction score
Sin$
So you're telling me there's no difference between "1080p" @ 30 fps with medium to high graphics settings and 1440p @ 60+fps with ultra graphics settings? That should play a HUGE factor in picking which platform you play on.

Look at GMG they were running 28% off last I saw and Amazon has 20% off if you have Prime. I think the Amazon offer is good two weeks after launch.
Sounds super awesome on paper, but to the eye its a small difference. The main factor should always be "how many friends play on this system?"

Z

Zoose

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds super awesome on paper, but to the eye its a small difference. The main factor should always be "how many friends play on this system?"
Of course you want to go where your friends are I agree, but maybe you just haven't ever experienced a fast response rate, 144hz monitor before in QHD. When I play my XB1 the games look like a PowerPoint slideshow compared to PC games.

Dbunny

Dbunny

Reaction score
Sin$
Of course you want to go where your friends are I agree, but maybe you just haven't ever experienced a fast response rate, 144hz monitor before in QHD. When I play my XB1 the games look like a PowerPoint slideshow compared to PC games.
Eh. I just don't see the point. To each their own though, man.

BitTorrent

BitTorrent

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

Thanks, will do. 
You wanna go where your friends are, i get that. But, to say 60 fps and high graphics make almost no difference because you have a console is pretty ignorant.

Dbunny

Dbunny

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks, will do. 

You wanna go where your friends are, i get that. But, to say 60 fps and high graphics make almost no difference because you have a console is pretty ignorant.
The difference is there. I can see it. Is it enough to ever care and go out and buy a PC? Absolutely never. A PC cost more as well. If it didn't have something going for it then what would be the point. No one I being ignorant...

BitTorrent

BitTorrent

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
The difference is there. I can see it. Is it enough to ever care and go out and buy a PC? Absolutely never. A PC cost more as well. If it didn't have something going for it then what would be the point. No one I being ignorant...
Well, you don't have to pay to play online on PC, you can get brand new games for like $50 the first day on G2A/Kinguin. People with these expensive PCs are spending more for top of the line parts, to get the best experience possible. It's completely possible to build a PC for the price of a console, that will perform just as well and probably better.

Jet1337

Jet1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My pc can play this game at 2k max settings and 4k ultra settings at 60 fps. Plus I don't have to pay $60 a year for some stupid online membership.

If you have a pc that can run this game on max settings, 1080p, and 60 fps, don't get it for the consoles. You can easily make more friends on the pc version.

Top Bottom
Login
Register