Discussion How is the PC version?

• Thread starter BitTorrent
  • Start date
  • Views 414
B

BitTorrent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wondering if the PC version is good, or just another ****** port. Also, is the game itself actually worth the purchase?

Thanks!

A

Art

the guy who designs stuff
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Better than the console versions.. Lol

T

The Creator

That's the Spirit!
Reaction score
I would like to know myself since I'm still debating to either get it on PC or console.

A

Art

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I would like to know myself since I'm still debating to either get it on PC or console.
PC is definitely a better choice, the game runs a lot smoother and the graphics are always better.

T

The Creator

That's the Spirit!
Reaction score
PC is definitely a better choice, the game runs a lot smoother and the graphics are always better.
Ohh okay and I've seen gameplay of it and it looks great! My question is: is it worth buying or wait till it's a bit on sale? (like 10-15% off)

A

Art

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Ohh okay and I've seen gameplay of it and it looks great! My question is: is it worth buying or wait till it's a bit on sale? (like 10-15% off)
I loved the beta when I played it so I bought it at full price, I can't really give my personal opinion on it until I finish the game. But if you aren't sure you could wait until it is on sale or buy it on a site like g2a.

D

Dbunny

The Original Se7enSins Bunny.
Reaction score
Graphic difference is so minimal that it should never be a deciding factor...

Z

Zoose

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Graphic difference is so minimal that it should never be a deciding factor...
So you're telling me there's no difference between "1080p" @ 30 fps with medium to high graphics settings and 1440p @ 60+fps with ultra graphics settings? That should play a HUGE factor in picking which platform you play on.

Just wondering if the PC version is good, or just another ****** port. Also, is the game itself actually worth the purchase?
Look at GMG they were running 28% off last I saw and Amazon has 20% off if you have Prime. I think the Amazon offer is good two weeks after launch.

D

Dbunny

Reaction score
So you're telling me there's no difference between "1080p" @ 30 fps with medium to high graphics settings and 1440p @ 60+fps with ultra graphics settings? That should play a HUGE factor in picking which platform you play on.

Look at GMG they were running 28% off last I saw and Amazon has 20% off if you have Prime. I think the Amazon offer is good two weeks after launch.
Sounds super awesome on paper, but to the eye its a small difference. The main factor should always be "how many friends play on this system?"

Z

Zoose

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds super awesome on paper, but to the eye its a small difference. The main factor should always be "how many friends play on this system?"
Of course you want to go where your friends are I agree, but maybe you just haven't ever experienced a fast response rate, 144hz monitor before in QHD. When I play my XB1 the games look like a PowerPoint slideshow compared to PC games.

D

Dbunny

Reaction score
Of course you want to go where your friends are I agree, but maybe you just haven't ever experienced a fast response rate, 144hz monitor before in QHD. When I play my XB1 the games look like a PowerPoint slideshow compared to PC games.
Eh. I just don't see the point. To each their own though, man.

B

BitTorrent

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks, will do. 
You wanna go where your friends are, i get that. But, to say 60 fps and high graphics make almost no difference because you have a console is pretty ignorant.

D

Dbunny

Reaction score
Thanks, will do. 

You wanna go where your friends are, i get that. But, to say 60 fps and high graphics make almost no difference because you have a console is pretty ignorant.
The difference is there. I can see it. Is it enough to ever care and go out and buy a PC? Absolutely never. A PC cost more as well. If it didn't have something going for it then what would be the point. No one I being ignorant...

B

BitTorrent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The difference is there. I can see it. Is it enough to ever care and go out and buy a PC? Absolutely never. A PC cost more as well. If it didn't have something going for it then what would be the point. No one I being ignorant...
Well, you don't have to pay to play online on PC, you can get brand new games for like $50 the first day on G2A/Kinguin. People with these expensive PCs are spending more for top of the line parts, to get the best experience possible. It's completely possible to build a PC for the price of a console, that will perform just as well and probably better.

J

Jet1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My pc can play this game at 2k max settings and 4k ultra settings at 60 fps. Plus I don't have to pay $60 a year for some stupid online membership.

If you have a pc that can run this game on max settings, 1080p, and 60 fps, don't get it for the consoles. You can easily make more friends on the pc version.

Top Bottom