What's new

Discussion How important is the radio 2 u?

• Thread starter Impotent_rage420
  • Start date
  • Views 3,933
I

Impotent_rage420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just curious to see how ppl feel about the radio I love the radio but I have noticed alot of ppl dont seem to like it. like in heist their always turning it off then ill change the station and same thing I dont get it I need the music especially when driving. Rockstar should add some new songs to the existing stations
Edit: I almost forgot, what is ur favorite radio station? Mine would have to b the rock station and west coast classics

Last edited:
B

bitoblackmane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Radio is excellent, but as a day one player, i just don't want to hear the same songs over and over for 7+ years

J

jw460

⚠️WARNING⚠️ ‼️This Member Is Very High‼️
Reaction score
Could be better but is in of the best soundtracks of any game

N

Navy Davey

☠️Rebel Without a Pause☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Yeah the radio stations and music is great but it has gotten old after 7 years, not to mention that some of the musicI have been listening to for 30-40 years.
I am definitely guilty of turning it off.

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
I turned it off after a couple days of playing. My favorite was West Coast Classics, but I have most of the songs anyway, and I'd rather listen to them(and many others) on my stereo and it not be interrupted when I get out of a vehicle/die/etc.

P

ProtoBuffers

Taking a break for unknown amount of time...
Premium
Reaction score
Usually stays off for me not a big fan of the majority of the songs in the game. There is a few "bangers", but for the most part it stays off and I listen to music on my computer (I play PS4).

H

HYX

Create your creativity
Administrator
Lifetime
Reaction score
Honestly when the game launched I loved the songs, that being said now they are quite dated and kind of annoying. I would prefer to just hear the noises of most cars than the radio now.

Top Bottom