What's new

Discussion how i lose faith in humanity in gta online

will u revenge for death in gta online by killing those murderer ?

• Total voters
zinussan50

zinussan50

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
a years before, i bought xbox 360 jtag. i already finish the story, & its time to move into online. with jtag, impossible for me to access gta online.
so, i borrow my brother ps4. andmy story begin.......in virtual world gta online.
RQWV25V.png

i create my character, playing prologue & so on. in my first job done, i really happy getting few thousand. so i spare some buck to all player in current game. then keep working job, try to gain point as fast as i can.
upon level 9, i did job which we need to clear path for the truck insurgent. me & 3 other players try to finish this mission for almost 2hours. by the end of mission, i can feel connected or bonding to this fellas , as we move in synchronize, understanding what to do & after we finish, i feel really great teamwork with those guy. after finish the mission , we are back into gta world. i spawn in front of their apartment. since i dont have microphone, i try to celebrate by making "thumbs up" gesture from interaction menu.
hdWSN4Y.png

i went to this fellas, i wish i could shout "hey guys, great job done!"

then suddenly he pull out a gun, and BAMMM into my head. WHAT THE F*#K MAN!
even angry , i still believe that he was mistaken me with other bad sport player. maybe he didnt mean to do it. so, i respawn and walk again to him, with no guns in my hand. hopefully i could say hi. but then, again, he snipe bullet to my head. AGAIN?!!
fknLjsB.jpg

OH MY GOD, this is my first experience in gta online. i always play alone, but i never expect people would do this. how could u kill a friend after we did mission together. thats really cold, really cold. even the worst criminal still respect who help them,.
then i realize i lost money from that job. meaning those 2 hours job worth nothing. i'm really bloody angry. i dont care about the money, but i dont like being disrespect in that way. now i need to revenge, i will kill those bastard & kill again & again.
dkI4onD.png

So, i grab my credit card, buy those stupid shark card. in few minute, i will become godfather & he will sh|t his pant upon see me.
after buying apartment , buy fast car, fill up all weapons & i drive straight toward him. i stop at traffic light to change in-car weapon, suddenly i saw some others player walking among NPC. he blend in the crowd while walking across the street.
then he look at me, i was ready with my gun to shoot, to kill & to burn his soul.

suddenly, he smile & give a "thumbs up" gesture to me, as he walk away. what he did, really shock me. i just realize, even catastropic world in gta online, people tend to become villians, but there were also good people around.
so this vendetta wont end, if i keep doing what others doing. everything happen in vendetta is kinda chain reaction. he kill u, u kill them, they kill your frens & so on.
this story is to share my experience & ask anyone to join the world without vendetta in gta online. peace!

-----------after few days & following advice from this thread-------

I was playing for few more days. And yes , it's true for all had been said here. Oh gosh, i feel so embarrassed , being childish for playing this game. Suddenly it reminds me about movie Get Hard featuring Will Ferrel.
muzL5l3_d.jpg

Where this creepy old Ferrell try to join & blend into the geng.
And you all tried so hard to explain everything (which I hardly understand). Anyway , don't get me wrong. I'm fast learner, I did google some of your gta slang. Haha..

Last edited:
Giraffez

Giraffez

That's What They All Say
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Experienced Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly, it's unlikely to find people who don't instantly murder you after completing a heist/mission, best thing to do is get to them first :tongue:

zinussan50

zinussan50

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly, it's unlikely to find people who don't instantly murder you after completing a heist/mission, best thing to do is get to them first :tongue:
Haha....seriously ??? I'm too late to know the culture & behavior in gta online.

SeriouslyDisturbed

SeriouslyDisturbed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Typical of online here always been this way. Start getting use to it

______

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome read!!!!! Really cracked me up with them photos, I usually don't bother killing anymore in the game but sometimes I will, when needed! Someone destroyed my friends product the other day and I had to pay them back! :mad:
GW8Zl0b.jpg

V3AlloW

V3AlloW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
GTA without vendetta it's not GTA. C'mon bro, spawn kill players it's the same as: "Hey buddy, let's be friends!! Im going to r*** ur soul m8, but we are best friends forevaH!"

The best of GTA is:
1 - f*** those lv400 players that send u a hatemail after 10x0 or 40x0;
2 - Or steal someone car and throw it at sea. kkkkkkk
3 - Destroy their products and etc etc

This game has a lot of things, if you don't want to be killed, go to p**** mode, or look for missions, races, heist...

Basically, classify everyone as an enemy unless told otherwise.
Everyone is an enemy, no matter who told otherwise. xD

Giraffez

Giraffez

That's What They All Say
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Everyone is an enemy, no matter who told otherwise. xD
Usually if I talk in gamechat there will be a decent level, and genuine person that I end up becoming friends with, that's the otherwise. Sometimes people just talk sh*t, therefore I destroy them. :tongue:

Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
There is always that guy after a mission that shoots ground with rpg and kills everybody. The issue with gta and all online games isn't the in game violence that is literally point of the game.

The issue is all the people that think they are hackers. Just wait till first time somebody flashes your ip in a message and says dont be stupid.

People in general are just nasty and vile. When you find the ones that aren't make friends and play with them as you got lucky.

Marc the Robot

Marc the Robot

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not entirely sure if this is a joke thread or not but if it is, I'm on to you.

If it's not and you're deadly serious [and naive] - "we need to clear path for the truck insurgent" and "i dont have microphone" might make me suspect that you failed the Deliver EMP heist setup mission after not knowing what to do, which is easy to do as a new player. I strongly suspect that the individual shot you out of frustration because perhaps it was you who kept failing it for everybody? Why the person 'who knew what to do' didn't just leave when the host kept you, even knowing that you may have been the one screwing it up for everybody, I don't know. 9 times out 10 if I ever do a heist with people I don't know, I'll just leave if they screw it up more than once. And not think anything of it. Waste of time pissing against the wind waiting for people to do it when it's obvious from their sheer stupidity they probably can't even tie their ****in' shoelaces in the real world let alone be expected to use their heads in a game for adults.

End of the day, 'Heists' has been around since March 2015 - 2 1/2 years in, there should be no excuse for screwing them up now.

But to stay "2 hours" at the same thing just so you can complete it, and then wind up in the same session as the person who screwed it up all those many times with the sole intention of killing them... that's Samurai, motherf*****. Cold. Desperate too, considering you could just add the person as a friend, go off and do whatever you need to do that you're good at by yourself, then find the person you added and track them down in every session they're in - if it's that important.

My advice? You learn from your experiences. If you suspect people are going to kill you after a setup or a Heist finale, go into Passive Move before you even start it up, but don't expect to have many friends in GTA. Not everybody is out to kill you but it's difficult finding people you can get on with in peace.

zinussan50

zinussan50

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
haha...thanks for reading & replied. i guess thats why some article said that gta is not suitable for elderly people. i never thought that i already become one.
when i heard story about gta online, where together planning heist, doing mission & celebrate victory, i always picture something like a group with vision. but, truthful is, i'm the one who need to get use to it.
VnHJaNX.jpg

:rolleyes:what the hell i need to do with this shark money........buy guns

zinussan50

zinussan50

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not entirely sure if this is a joke thread or not but if it is, I'm on to you.

If it's not and you're deadly serious [and naive] - "we need to clear path for the truck insurgent" and "i dont have microphone" might make me suspect that you failed the Deliver EMP heist setup mission after not knowing what to do, which is easy to do as a new player. I strongly suspect that the individual shot you out of frustration because perhaps it was you who kept failing it for everybody? Why the person 'who knew what to do' didn't just leave when the host kept you, even knowing that you may have been the one screwing it up for everybody, I don't know. 9 times out 10 if I ever do a heist with people I don't know, I'll just leave if they screw it up more than once. And not think anything of it. Waste of time pissing against the wind waiting for people to do it when it's obvious from their sheer stupidity they probably can't even tie their ****in' shoelaces in the real world let alone be expected to use their heads in a game for adults.

End of the day, 'Heists' has been around since March 2015 - 2 1/2 years in, there should be no excuse for screwing them up now.

But to stay "2 hours" at the same thing just so you can complete it, and then wind up in the same session as the person who screwed it up all those many times with the sole intention of killing them... that's Samurai, motherf*****. Cold. Desperate too, considering you could just add the person as a friend, go off and do whatever you need to do that you're good at by yourself, then find the person you added and track them down in every session they're in - if it's that important.

My advice? You learn from your experiences. If you suspect people are going to kill you after a setup or a Heist finale, go into Passive Move before you even start it up, but don't expect to have many friends in GTA. Not everybody is out to kill you but it's difficult finding people you can get on with in peace.
Yeah....it's my 1St time experience. I don't even know (at that time) I can quit the mission. This truly my embarrassed moment while on gta online.
Well, my motto after this,
"Shoot 1st, we'll talk later"

Giraffez

Giraffez

That's What They All Say
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah....it's my 1St time experience. I don't even know (at that time) I can quit the mission. This truly my embarrassed moment while on gta online.
Well, my motto after this,
"Shoot 1st, we'll talk later"
Quitting during a mission can result in a bad record which could lead to bad sport lobbies in the future if you do it repeatedly. If you hate killing then you definitely don't wanna be in one of those lobbies.

zinussan50

zinussan50

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Quitting during a mission can result in a bad record which could lead to bad sport lobbies in the future if you do it repeatedly. If you hate killing then you definitely don't wanna be in one of those lobbies.
Owh....thanks for heads up. Is there any advise i should do or don't when meet other players ?

Giraffez

Giraffez

That's What They All Say
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Owh....thanks for heads up. Is there any advise i should do or don't when meet other players ?
It's pretty much, kill or be killed. Try avoid blowing up personal vehicles if you have a low amount of money because it will drain you. At a low level, all you should really do is focus on grinding so you can level up and make cash to buy better weapons, vehicles .etc. Having a mic could be an advantage because you can make friends that are higher levels that are able to back you up if you start getting battered.

zi17

zi17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No worries mate. That's what gta world means if you never knew.

I have this 1 friend i met during heist. He/she added my psn and we became friend. So long story short, there is 1 time i joined gta online and put into his/her lobby. I just casually driving my car and kill those NPC, and then he/she began shooting and killing me. So we fought againts each other. We fought for half and hour and he/she leading by 30-25. Then he/she sent me psn text said 'GG bro' with smiley and laugh text. Then after that day, if we bump into each other, we will go somewhere safe, apart from other players and start our 'war'. Sometime i won, sometime he/she won.

zi17

zi17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So, in gta online world, you will bump into player who you really can make friend and have fun together like what i did. Or you meet someone who really doesn't care, they just kill what they saw.

It's really easy to spot, if you see funny number on k/d and also level, those guys usually having a modded account. These guys will having their fun just by killing other players. But don't take me wrong, not all players on modded account are like that.

My suggestion is, try to blend in with those players. Surely soon enough you will able to differentiate all those players just by looking at their stats.

Marc the Robot

Marc the Robot

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It's really easy to spot, if you see funny number on k/d and also level, those guys usually having a modded account.

Not always.

I speak for myself in saying I have a 'relatively' high, legitimate K/D - not that it matters when you can screw around with it; it's such a meaningless statistic - but the main reason I do it is because there's not much else for me to achieve in GTA, and at the end of the day - look, you're given guns, tanks, planes; what are you expected to do with them? You're awarded cash for bounties, your RP goes up if you kill players, blowing up CEO crates, Gunrunning Shipments and MC Product awards you - it's an integral part of the game and if you can't understand that then you need to stick to Minecraft if you don't want to be killed, or alternatively do everything in Passive and/or go into Invite Only sessions. Or alternatively? Just brush it off and accept 'that's part of the game' - and people would probably respect you more for it.

Annoying people in GTA isn't hard at all. I've not really ever encountered many games like it where so many people so frustrated so quickly over something so little and it's funny - the absurdity of it. Some people are sadistic gaming psychopaths who aren't in it for anything except their own pleasure, and they gather pleasure from making people's lives a misery. Recently, I've shamelessly fallen into this category and I'm fine with it. Some people have hard days at work, come back home, shove GTA on and say 'I'm going to cheer myself up now and make somebody's life a misery' - you, know, **** happens, right? But don't let it bother you because if it does, they don't even have to fire a bullet at you to be satisfied. All you have to do is send a message and they'll win. I get it at least 5 times a night from different people - "modder", "cheater", "reported", blah, blah, blah. The "reported" one makes me laugh the most because - well, I've been doing this for a while and yet nothing has happened to my account, but mostly, if anything does happen to my account, I don't give a **** anyway since gaming takes up about 4 hours of my life a week and my life would be no better or worse without it so report away, kids.

zi17

zi17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yup i
Not always.

I speak for myself in saying I have a 'relatively' high, legitimate K/D - not that it matters when you can screw around with it; it's such a meaningless statistic - but the main reason I do it is because there's not much else for me to achieve in GTA, and at the end of the day - look, you're given guns, tanks, planes; what are you expected to do with them? You're awarded cash for bounties, your RP goes up if you kill players, blowing up CEO crates, Gunrunning Shipments and MC Product awards you - it's an integral part of the game and if you can't understand that then you need to stick to Minecraft if you don't want to be killed, or alternatively do everything in Passive and/or go into Invite Only sessions. Or alternatively? Just brush it off and accept 'that's part of the game' - and people would probably respect you more for it.

Annoying people in GTA isn't hard at all. I've not really ever encountered many games like it where so many people so frustrated so quickly over something so little and it's funny - the absurdity of it. Some people are sadistic gaming psychopaths who aren't in it for anything except their own pleasure, and they gather pleasure from making people's lives a misery. Recently, I've shamelessly fallen into this category and I'm fine with it. Some people have hard days at work, come back home, shove GTA on and say 'I'm going to cheer myself up now and make somebody's life a misery' - you, know, **** happens, right? But don't let it bother you because if it does, they don't even have to fire a bullet at you to be satisfied. All you have to do is send a message and they'll win. I get it at least 5 times a night from different people - "modder", "cheater", "reported", blah, blah, blah. The "reported" one makes me laugh the most because - well, I've been doing this for a while and yet nothing has happened to my account, but mostly, if anything does happen to my account, I don't give a **** anyway since gaming takes up about 4 hours of my life a week and my life would be no better or worse without it so report away, kids.

Yup i totally get it. Games after tiring day of work, having fun killing some players. Let me ask you, what fun for players who like you, working, coming back from work, play gta just trying to get some money and then some random guys just knocked them over and over again.? Fun for them, but it's consider fun to them who don't have anything yet try to get everything.?

Im not trying to find some foes here and yes i do understand how this game work but it take a little bit of common sense to see things from both perspertive.

And when i said funny number, it means players with 1+++ level and 1++ k/d. Congratulation to you for having those legimately k/d, no offense but my wild guess is you are like those players who always using jet to kill players below and keep using whatever you got to those low level players.

And yes, for you, it is nothing more to achieve, but so many players out there who have a lot to achieve.

Lastly, no offense as im not trying to make some foes. You have your right to play this game in you ways and how it's built. It's just my opinion. I do have 'legimatately' high k/d also but i only start a fight when someone ask me to fight. I start this game from 0 so i know how it's feel when someone just blow up things that you're working for.

Enjoy the game

Marc the Robot

Marc the Robot

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
And yes, for you, it is nothing more to achieve, but so many players out there who have a lot to achieve.

I don't sympathise with players who are trying to earn more or rank up because there was a point where it happened to me. True, back when I was a low level and new, half of what exists now didn't exist - back then, we had contact missions and then eventually Heists. Now, you have tons of freemode stuff but what people forget is that the game tells me to kill you if you're transporting $800,000 worth of crates that's taken you 3 weeks to build up. I don't care if it's an inconvenience or if you want to send me a message telling me how much of an arsehole I am; that's just the game, and you learn from your mistakes in assuming that you're special or you can somehow walk through the minefield unnoticed in a public session. Is there etiquette? No. In fact, 90% of the time I get reported even if I have no intention of doing anything and it's down to crybabies who can't play properly.

What the OP is talking about is different - that's just a dickhead, cheap way of killing somebody. Especially if they leave straight after. But the point is, he like all new players has a lot to achieve, true, but a lot to learn too, and he'll get better in the process.

Top Bottom
Login
Register