What's new

Solved How I fixed the Dead Spot in my Speedo spot.

Odd_Man

Odd_Man

Reaction score
Sin$
So I’ve managed to fix my Speedo slot after hours and hours of trying. I will list what I did and hopefully you guys have luck with it.

This is for anyone who lost their Speedo doing whatever glitch. So me personally I had no Speedo. And this fixed the slot. I am not sure if this will work for those who have a Speedo present. Worth a try.

Note- not sure if it works for Xbox or others. I have only done this on the ps4 with the conditions I just mentioned.

*update*
First try this method as it is a lot simplier. If it doesn’t work then proceed to the second method here

Method quoted from THP070

-Your SV must be stored in your nightclub garage
-Save a streetcar in a garage (not in nightclub)
-Take the streetcar out and destroy it
-Go back to your nightclub (with a streetcar or CEO vehicle)
-Enter your SV and change something. Plate color, livery, window color...
-Drive it out
-Restart GTA

If that didn’t work then try this method. The first method didn’t work for me but this second one did.

1. Receive a Speedo custom from a give car to friend. Using the MOC method.

(If you fall through the map with the Speedo and get stuck do this. Ask your friend to stay in moc with lobby populating. Do a recent activity. Then ask your friend to do a quick activity while he still has “populating lobby” (again) he starts up quick job, wait till he sees populating lobby, and you go through the psn menu and start gta online. You will be unstuck under the map. Get out of the car and you land on the ground. Then request it. If it disappears from the map. It will be in the back of the MOC.

2. Go into your nightclub and pull out a car. Your going to lose this car.

3. Drive the car to the back of the moc where the Speedo custom is hanging out. Make sure it says, vehicle will be moved to another garage. This is what you want. You want it to go to the nc garage.

4. Accept the message. Now drive out with that car.

5. Drive the car back into the night club.

6. Once you’re in your nightclub, go into the Speedo custom and change 1 thing. When you get out of your Speedo, you’ll realize that the car you drove in has transformed into another Speedo custom.

7. Fill up your garage with street cars. But do not over write the Speedos.
(What I did was drive a street car into another garage that isn’t the NC then drove it out and wrote over the Speedo. The Speedo will transfer to another garage. Do this for both and then replace those with two fresh street cars.)

8. Now that all 10 cars are replaced to street cars, start blowing them up. You’ll notice the game is lagging and won’t let you into the garage sometimes. This is good. Just keep doing recent activity until your done. Changing lobbies will help.

9. Now, once they’re all done, join a new game and hold down the Touch pad (interaction menu) and go to vehicles. You’ll notice that it gives you the option to pick it. If you don’t see the “you don’t own this vehicle” it worked.

10. Go back to ncsvw and you’ll see a Speedo custom magically in its place.

11. For the other 2 speedos. If you want to keep them, good. If not just fill the garages with cars, replace the speedos with street cars and be done with this Speedo headache once and for all.

Founder - me

Any questions ask. I will post a video on later today since it’s SUPER early. Enjoy y’all.

Last edited:
THP070

THP070

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Idk if it still works but i used this method

-Drive it out
-Restart GTA

Upvote 0
Odd_Man

Odd_Man

Reaction score
Sin$
Idk if it still works but i used this method

-Drive it out
-Restart GTA

This is potentially a fix for those who have a Speedo. I didn’t have one and I had to get creative to actually get one to go home to it’s right spot. May need to test this one out.

Upvote 0
THP070

THP070

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is potentially a fix for those who have a Speedo. I didn’t have one and I had to get creative to actually get one to go home to it’s right spot. May need to test this one out.

Yeah if you don't have a Speedo anymore you need to do a gctf.
But once it's in the NC you don't need so much street cars to swap it to the original spot.

Upvote 0
E

Ekency84

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this thing still a thing ? My friend did the glitch today but the game says to buy this vehicle on "warstock and carry" but actually you cannot

Upvote 0
chrisPtune

chrisPtune

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this thing still a thing ? My friend did the glitch today but the game says to buy this vehicle on "warstock and carry" but actually you cannot
I mean it worked for me back in July. I would give it a try if you can afford to, make sure the give cars to friend glitch you use doesn't take their speedo, but dupes it instead tho just to be safe. I can't remember what exactly I did to get mine back, but try THP070's method first before the main thread's method. I think that worked for me and it was incredibly simple lol. I have two speedo customs now in my night club garage too haha...

Upvote 0
E

Ekency84

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I mean it worked for me back in July. I would give it a try if you can afford to, make sure the give cars to friend glitch you use doesn't take their speedo, but dupes it instead tho just to be safe. I can't remember what exactly I did to get mine back, but try THP070's method first before the main thread's method. I think that worked for me and it was incredibly simple lol. I have two speedo customs now in my night club garage too haha...

What do you mean at the gc2f part "make sure the give cars to friend glitch you use doesn't take their speedo, but dupes it instead tho just to be safe" don't get it ? Tried having a speedo and duping it as says in the thread, tried while having not speedo at all then getting one by gc2f and redoing the steps, nothing seems to be working for him, his speedo never get back in his og spot, keep saying to buy one on warstock

Upvote 0
chrisPtune

chrisPtune

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What do you mean at the gc2f part "make sure the give cars to friend glitch you use doesn't take their speedo, but dupes it instead tho just to be safe" don't get it ? Tried having a speedo and duping it as says in the thread, tried while having not speedo at all then getting one by gc2f and redoing the steps, nothing seems to be working for him, his speedo never get back in his og spot, keep saying to buy one on warstock
In GC2F glitches, some will literally give them your car (meaning you lose it) and others will duplicate your car to them (meaning you keep it). Assuming you’re giving a car to your friend. Again try the method posted by THP070, that’s what worked for me

Upvote 0
Odd_Man

Odd_Man

Reaction score
Sin$
I’ll update this thread. The method that I posted is an end all be all method since all other methods did not work for me period. So just use my method as a last resort method.

Upvote 0
E

Ekency84

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did retry the first method and worked finally, the second way did not. Thanks a lot, my friend's better now

Upvote 0
C

chenkovsky

Reaction score
Sin$
hi , i cant change any part of speedo in garage 2 , when i do the oddman method, alert say "diferent library " i m from pc...i tried with lschax to fix them but speedo not appear in b1...
i fix this in another account months ago, when my lschax crash when i put the tracker speedo4 , and in a new session speedo show up in the menu. someone fix that in pc ??, thanks

Upvote 0
I

ikyk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hi , i cant change any part of speedo in garage 2 , when i do the oddman method, alert say "diferent library " i m from pc...i tried with lschax to fix them but speedo not appear in b1...
i fix this in another account months ago, when my lschax crash when i put the tracker speedo4 , and in a new session speedo show up in the menu. someone fix that in pc ??, thanks
hi, have you found a solution because i have the same problem

Upvote 0
C

chenkovsky

Reaction score
Sin$
hi, have you found a solution because i have the same problem
hi man, no i send a ticket to rockstar and they say wil fix them , and give me 3 millons when i start a session again...but nothing yet , y lost my rc bandito to.

Upvote 0
I

ikyk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hi man, no i send a ticket to rockstar and they say wil fix them , and give me 3 millons when i start a session again...but nothing yet , y lost my rc bandito to.
ok thank you, can u say me when they'll fix your speedo, if need i send a ticket too but don't want :smile:

Upvote 0
chrisPtune

chrisPtune

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok thank you, can u say me when they'll fix your speedo, if need i send a ticket too but don't want :smile:
Have you tried anything listed in the post? Try THP070's method. That's what cured my AIDS back in the day

Upvote 0
C

chenkovsky

Reaction score
Sin$
Post automatically merged:

hi, he have a same problem with thp070s method , we cant change anything in a speedo, alert say " diferent library"..

Upvote 0
chrisPtune

chrisPtune

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Post automatically merged:

hi, he have a same problem with thp070s method , we cant change anything in a speedo, alert say " diferent library"..
Ah. That sucks. I'm on console so it might be slightly different or something. Try putting a ticket to rockstar and tell them a hacker messed up your game LOL

Upvote 0
C

chenkovsky

Reaction score
Sin$
Ah. That sucks. I'm on console so it might be slightly different or something. Try putting a ticket to rockstar and tell them a hacker messed up your game LOL
thanks man for your time, yes ...i used a ticket , they say will fix them( bandito and speedo) and 3 millons , but nothing yet jajaj

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register