Reaction score
Sin$
please tell me how i install new tu where i put it in xbox

XeX Exploit

XeX Exploit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
download it in games in freestyle dash select a on game you want then y manage tile updates,download title updates and set it with a or x

WarHeadinc

WarHeadinc

7sin's Lobby Hoster
Hidden Devils
Donator A Milli 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
download it in games in freestyle dash select a on game you want then y manage tile updates,download title updates and set it with a or x
If your not using FSD. Using Aurora is the same way. If your not using both. You can dl it on xbox live but make sure you have the right dashboard. I heard it updated today.

R

rghmodboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you make sure the TU is on? I would just dl the new tu online for Xbox live. unless you cant get online then idk what to tell you
okay i tell example to advanced warfare first i try to download tu i get newest tu then i active tu and i try to go online then its ask to update if i press yes its updating but then when update its ready i fly to dashboard and i try to go play advanced warfare but its kicked me all time in dashboard and then i need to go settings system settings storage my hdd games and apps advanced warfare and i need to remove the title update then i try to go play advanced warfare its works but its ask to update again and same happend if i press no. and my problem in gta v is i download tu24 in www.xboxunity.net then i go xexmenu and i put it in cache and i try to go play gta v then i see the patch it is tu20 then i try to go download new tu in freestyle dash but when i click y and choose my hdd its not load any patch

WarHeadinc

WarHeadinc

7sin's Lobby Hoster
Hidden Devils
Donator A Milli 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
okay i tell example to advanced warfare first i try to download tu i get newest tu then i active tu and i try to go online then its ask to update if i press yes its updating but then when update its ready i fly to dashboard and i try to go play advanced warfare but its kicked me all time in dashboard and then i need to go settings system settings storage my hdd games and apps advanced warfare and i need to remove the title update then i try to go play advanced warfare its works but its ask to update again and same happend if i press no. and my problem in gta v is i download tu24 in www.xboxunity.net then i go xexmenu and i put it in cache and i try to go play gta v then i see the patch it is tu20 then i try to go download new tu in freestyle dash but when i click y and choose my hdd its not load any patch
For AW try clearing system cache on all hard drives you have on your xbox. Also the problem could be the Live service your on. It could block the game for you so you wont get banned on the spot. If your not on a stealth but you might want to get a new iso for it. For GTA V. You put TUs in the main hdd. Not in xexmenus. Use horizon to save the TU in a device and move the usb to your xbox. All Tus always go in your hdd content folder. Never go to xexmenu cuz it doesnt read them. They just sit there. Hope this helped.

R

rghmodboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For AW try clearing system cache on all hard drives you have on your xbox. Also the problem could be the Live service your on. It could block the game for you so you wont get banned on the spot. If your not on a stealth but you might want to get a new iso for it. For GTA V. You put TUs in the main hdd. Not in xexmenus. Use horizon to save the TU in a device and move the usb to your xbox. All Tus always go in your hdd content folder. Never go to xexmenu cuz it doesnt read them. They just sit there. Hope this helped.
that helped for aw but one problem is i cant download horizon in my computer

Top Bottom
Login
Register