What's new

Discussion How I (and others) feel about the new Minecraft features.

Defying

Defying

I can't draw.
Reaction score
Sin$
yb7Ui.jpg

dEku

dEku

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
When we all bought the game, it was in no way finished. (If you bought it during Alpha or maybe early Beta) People are acting like all this is a bad thing. It's not and it's what Notch wants it to be. Bit­ching and complaining will get you nowhere. If you want what Minecraft was like originally, go make a copy of it yourself and be happy with that or you can download an older version of Minecraft.

I bought it during Alpha and I'm pretty happy with the changes. If I didn't feel the need to add mods, I'd be having so much more fun. I need to quit using mods and go vanilla. lol

cosbraa

cosbraa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When we all bought the game, it was in no way finished. (If you bought it during Alpha or maybe early Beta) People are acting like all this is a bad thing. It's not and it's what Notch wants it to be. Bit­ching and complaining will get you nowhere. If you want what Minecraft was like originally, go make a copy of it yourself and be happy with that or you can download an older version of Minecraft.

I bought it during Alpha and I'm pretty happy with the changes. If I didn't feel the need to add mods, I'd be having so much more fun. I need to quit using mods and go vanilla. lol
i quit using mods. i used to have fly mods and TMI, and when i tried playing legit i would end up using them. now that both are in the game, its so much more funner. the only mods i have downloaded are slime chunk finders, because slimes are hard to find :tongue:

dEku

dEku

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
i quit using mods. i used to have fly mods and TMI, and when i tried playing legit i would end up using them. now that both are in the game, its so much more funner. the only mods i have downloaded are slime chunk finders, because slimes are hard to find :tongue:

I'll still use Zombe's World Info mod but I don't want to use the fly mod or anything else from the modpack. I try to not use TMI as much as I can.. I'll use Rei minimap because all it does is show what's above land. Other than that, I'm trying to not use the fly mod or TMI because I those are the only things I really used besides the Cheat thing to find all the ores and where mobs are and all that.

Top Bottom
Login
Register