What's new

Discussion How I (and others) feel about the new Minecraft features.

Defying

Defying

I can't draw.
Reaction score
yb7Ui.jpg

L

LAMSiiTzChippY

Reaction score
Why must i starve, why must I starve....

Spooze

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
I like the updates.

cosbraa

cosbraa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
doubt they will remove them so complaining is useless.

Trance

Trance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Creative Mode bro. Minecraft was destined to be an RPG.

dEku

dEku

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
When we all bought the game, it was in no way finished. (If you bought it during Alpha or maybe early Beta) People are acting like all this is a bad thing. It's not and it's what Notch wants it to be. Bit­ching and complaining will get you nowhere. If you want what Minecraft was like originally, go make a copy of it yourself and be happy with that or you can download an older version of Minecraft.

I bought it during Alpha and I'm pretty happy with the changes. If I didn't feel the need to add mods, I'd be having so much more fun. I need to quit using mods and go vanilla. lol

cosbraa

cosbraa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When we all bought the game, it was in no way finished. (If you bought it during Alpha or maybe early Beta) People are acting like all this is a bad thing. It's not and it's what Notch wants it to be. Bit­ching and complaining will get you nowhere. If you want what Minecraft was like originally, go make a copy of it yourself and be happy with that or you can download an older version of Minecraft.

I bought it during Alpha and I'm pretty happy with the changes. If I didn't feel the need to add mods, I'd be having so much more fun. I need to quit using mods and go vanilla. lol
i quit using mods. i used to have fly mods and TMI, and when i tried playing legit i would end up using them. now that both are in the game, its so much more funner. the only mods i have downloaded are slime chunk finders, because slimes are hard to find :tongue:

dEku

dEku

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
i quit using mods. i used to have fly mods and TMI, and when i tried playing legit i would end up using them. now that both are in the game, its so much more funner. the only mods i have downloaded are slime chunk finders, because slimes are hard to find :tongue:

I'll still use Zombe's World Info mod but I don't want to use the fly mod or anything else from the modpack. I try to not use TMI as much as I can.. I'll use Rei minimap because all it does is show what's above land. Other than that, I'm trying to not use the fly mod or TMI because I those are the only things I really used besides the Cheat thing to find all the ores and where mobs are and all that.

Top Bottom