What's new

Video How has no one thought of this? Getting a JET ON FOOT

slickz

slickz

Reaction score
Sin$
People seem to always use planes, helicopters even ridiculous stunt jumps to get a jet but I just stumbled across the most easiest method yet that hasn't been found which requires just running so crazy. Whats your way to steal a jet from the airbase?

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Although I have not seen this way, I personally don't think it is as effective. What I do and what all my friends do is call Lester to have cops turn a blindeye. Then we jump the fence by the highway and go get the jet. Much more simple and I think quicker. But thanks for sharing anways.

WhoBangdMurfsMom

WhoBangdMurfsMom

PLAYSTATION
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i have used this exact way a few times myself

slickz

slickz

Reaction score
Sin$
Although I have not seen this way, I personally don't think it is as effective. What I do and what all my friends do is call Lester to have cops turn a blindeye. Then we jump the fence by the highway and go get the jet. Much more simple and I think quicker. But thanks for sharing anways.
Not a bad idea! I guess the video would help those who have just started I guess, without the $5000 to pay off Lester to turn a blind eye cause it could be quite costly depending how many times you get a jet

Sly04_NL

Sly04_NL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Never payed 5000 only to get a jet....I've always just jumped over the fence with a fast car and drive towards the jets. But this method seems fun and fast. Going to give it a try soon, thanks for sharing!

Absim

Absim

One Take
Reaction score
Sin$
I just go through the huge tunnel and do u turn and go up towards the huge hump which leads to the runaway. It's really easy.

Top Bottom
Login
Register