• Views 355
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Xsessor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its pretty laggy: heres pic

That was a close host, but i am thinking about dling windows 7/8 , + formatting my shbitdrive.. yeah its preettyy slow atm.. rate it from 1/10 :biggrin:

Frisco

I wMz LooNeZ I

Angels on our shoulders
Reaction score
Its not very good really. Looking at what grade you got (D+), it could be alot better. Overall, I give it a 3/10

Styx

Styx

Contributor
Reaction score
Its pretty laggy: heres pic

That was a close host, but i am thinking about dling windows 7/8 , + formatting my shbitdrive.. yeah its preettyy slow atm.. rate it from 1/10 :biggrin:
downloading windows 7 isn't going to increase your internet speed lol :lol: and don't windows 8, it's still very buggy, and has a lot of issues because it's still in the beta phase. So unless you dual boot your computer, or install it on a spare pc, don't get win8...

xILemonHeadIx

xILemonHeadIx

Getting There
Reaction score
Your download speeds not that bad, it will be fine for general use, your upload speeds pretty bad though.

Also, changing your OS will not effect your download/upload speed.

T

The Xsessor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thankx for all the help ppl =] btw.. i felt like saying upgrade instead of format :biggrin:

T

The Xsessor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thankx for all the help ppl =] btw.. i felt like saying upgrade instead of format :biggrin:

Diesel

Diesel

I love the smell of Diesel in the morning
Reaction score
If you want to improve your speed, we offer many tutorials on this process please let me know if you need any assistance.

jonx50

jonx50

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is about perfect for just searching around but for gaming and downloaing i would really suggest an up grade

Daryl 7s

Daryl 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want to improve your speed, we offer many tutorials on this process please let me know if you need any assistance.
Yo can u help me speeding mine up its like 7.50 meg ...my upload is only .31 offpeak

DionnnK

DionnnK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1303958851.png

meh?

Status
Not open for further replies.