• Thread starter Fogel
  • Start date
  • Views 981
Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, I recently decided to start gaming again and I have purchased an Xbox One. All my friends talk about is Fortnite and how good it is. Is this game really worth the download?

OMGnanerpus

OMGnanerpus

cyan:wave2:Buying burnt food!
Retired
Lifetime
AzzidReign Jr End of the Year 2012 Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I've played a little bit on PC, and it's definitely worth a shot if it's free. I like it, but i can't play it for 3 hours straight like i used to with other games. I don't know if i'd pay $30 something for it though (if it ever came down to that).

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, I recently decided to start gaming again and I have purchased an Xbox One. All my friends talk about is Fortnite and how good it is. Is this game really worth the download?
Well seeing as it is free, I'd say it's worth the download. I wouldn't have too high hopes for it personally. But I don't get what's stopping you as it's free xD

Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
I've played a little bit on PC, and it's definitely worth a shot if it's free. I like it, but i can't play it for 3 hours straight like i used to with other games. I don't know if i'd pay $30 something for it though (if it ever came down to that).

Well seeing as it is free, I'd say it's worth the download. I wouldn't have too high hopes for it personally. But I don't get what's stopping you as it's free xD
I understand ita free but it takes up space and time to download. I guess I’ll just have to try it out.

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I understand ita free but it takes up space and time to download. I guess I’ll just have to try it out.
Just download it over night, if you don't like it delete it if you are low on space :smile:

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
6.85/10 for me

420Kyle

420Kyle

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It' a great game just have to keep playing to get used to the movement and aiming then you will start to enjoy it I hated it at the start until I got better now I can't stop playing it

It' a great game just have to keep playing to get used to the movement and aiming then you will start to enjoy it I hated it at the start until I got better now I can't stop playing it
Its not like call of duty where you just run into a fight and easily expect a kill you need to think in this game that's why alot of people hate on it

Dbunny

Dbunny

The Original Se7enSins Bunny.
Reaction score
Sin$
The battle royale portion is fine, but does not compare to PUBG for me. As for the real story, I found it incredibly repetitive, and not worth the money.

NoBeefBoss

NoBeefBoss

Sports Fanatic
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I think this game is definitely worth it if you have friends you can play with. The solo gameplay can be somewhat boring after awhile, which is why playing with a team or two or four can be fun as long as you're winning. I really enjoy this game. I recommend downloading it.

P

PullOutMethod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve come to the conclusion that this game is all about building. If you can’t build up walls and stairs then you die really fast.

Learn when to engage into a fight and when not to, so choose your battles wisely. Some people you gotta let go and just let them get caught into the storm to die.

Develop shotgun and sniper skills ASAP. You are more likely to die from an shotgun kill IMO than anything else. And with good sniping skills you can pick off a whole squad if not half of them from a good distance.

It’s some strategy to it and not completely all run an gun like COD is.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, I have two answers. Personally, I’m not a huge fan.
My kids on the other hand, love it.
From what I gathered of it you need to spend time destroying buildings and object away from others. Then you will have a huge inventory of material to build with at the end. You also need to aquire a sniper rifle and a close range weapon. Get guns quick then spend massive time destroying stuff to make the final stand. Oh and pay attention to the map shrinking. And do not run when you are near other people.

P

Peng Peng

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Its not like call of duty where you just run into a fight and easily expect a kill you need to think in this game that's why alot of people hate on it
lol games trash took 250+ wins to figure this out but... it’s just aids

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I downloaded Battle Royale and promptly deleted it after I realized I wasn’t a fan. It’s a good game, but not for me. I love the idea of crafting but for me if I’m going to play a battle royale game mode, I want to play with more stealth elements. Given that you can’t go prone, it just isn’t for me. Solid game though I would say. You should give it a try at some point.

XeFalcon RGH

XeFalcon RGH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty good game, in close range battles you sometimes headshot players and do low damage and then that same player shoots you once and you die instantly. How fun!

Top Bottom
Login
Register