how fuel rod cannon?

Discussion in 'Halo 2 Mod Help' started by VinnyHaw, Aug 6, 2009 with 2 replies and 263 views.

1. VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw Premium Premium

Ratings:
    okay, so i got the fuel rod cannon in multiplayer, np. but whenever i pick it up, the weapon disappeares (no FP view for it i guess). then when i shoot, well idk but it doesn't sound like it's supposed to.

1. how can i get the FP view to be right.

2. so i go to the sounds of the cannon in the SP map it's in. when i click on the sound in entity, nothing appeares in the middle grid area. but i went ahead and still click recursive, the other thing, and sound, then hit save. and when i check in the file that i saved it in, there was information in there, including the .info file. so i build that into a map, but nothing appears. and it said the build was done. so how am i supposed to apply the right sound to it, when i can't even build it into the map.

2. Dead B4 Spawn

Dead B4 Spawn Newbie

Ratings:
    1. you need to fixed the FP model depends-just go to the weapon (in insolence) double click it, then change it the IFP plugin to dev mode and check that they are both chunks are fixed ( o and 1 ) 0 should be masterchief's model and animation and 1 should be the elites.

2. i had the same problem the first time i made a pelican and im not sure why it does that, maybe try dragging and droping from insolence instead of building it in.

hope this helps :smile:

3. OP
    VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw Premium Premium

Ratings:
    okay, i'll try this out when i have time