What's new

Discussion How even

CallummL

CallummL

Valiant Overseer
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so I was going through Youtube trying to find a decent font pack, when I stumbled upon this guy, Rated Designs. This one video caught my eye, and inspired me to start learning how to do this. However I'd have no idea where to begin.

Here's the video.

Any help on where to start would be nice. :smile:

Knowledge

Knowledge

<3
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so I was going through Youtube trying to find a decent font pack, when I stumbled upon this guy, Rated Designs. This one video caught my eye, and inspired me to start learning how to do this. However I'd have no idea where to begin.

Here's the video.

Any help on where to start would be nice. :smile:

For things like this look at Evan Eckard.
https://www.youtube.com/user/EvanEckard

He's 10 times better than Rated Designs.

Life

Life

Graphics Are Life
Artist Reporter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
I personally use DeviantArt for inspiration and they have amazing tutorials and users.

KayDee

KayDee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow, yeah I do really like that kind of thing, however I feel like that actually takes skill which is without a doubt something that I definitely don't have.

Fanboy

Fanboy

Mirakuru
Retired
Fabled Veteran Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow, yeah I do really like that kind of thing, however I feel like that actually takes skill which is without a doubt something that I definitely don't have.
To learn something new you always have to start at the bottom :smile:

Team Dire

Team Dire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It actually isnt too hard, he uses a very easy color palette, the hard part is the actual outline, the coloring would be easy

Fanboy

Fanboy

Mirakuru
Retired
Fabled Veteran Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It actually isnt too hard, he uses a very easy color palette, the hard part is the actual outline, the coloring would be easy
Shading is hard sometimes. The colouring isn't all that hard but to shade a whole piece can be.

Top Bottom
Login
Register