Solved How does this work?

• Thread starter Dylan Rickter
  • Start date
  • Views 945
D

Dylan Rickter

Reaction score
Sin$
Am I missing something? When I go to GTA V modded lobbies there are two recovery services. They both offer PS4 account money recoveries. Are these added to your actual account (i.e not a pre-moded one). How does this work is PS4 jailbroken now? Why aren't there more people offering this and why is it so expensive. Conclusively how do they do this? Thanks!

And sorry if this is an obvious answer I haven't been into the modding stuff since before corona 360s.

Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Am I missing something? When I go to GTA V modded lobbies there are two recovery services. They both offer PS4 account money recoveries. Are these added to your actual account (i.e not a pre-moded one). How does this work is PS4 jailbroken now? Why aren't there more people offering this and why is it so expensive. Conclusively how do they do this? Thanks!

And sorry if this is an obvious answer I haven't been into the modding stuff since before corona 360s.

No need to feel sorry, these accounts are pre-modded (not done to your account) because the character transfer option was removed awhile back. They’re expensive not only because a lot of people want them but because there’s only a select amount of modded accounts left, once these are gone, they’re gone for good.

These accounts were not originally modded on next gen, they were modded on old gen and were transferred over and now are being sold to people on next gen since character transferring is no longer a thing.

Upvote 0
D

Dylan Rickter

Reaction score
Sin$
Ah, ok that makes sense. So its basically a monopoly now is what I'm hearing? Great... thanks for responding so quickly!

Upvote 0
U

UnknownRGH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Shut up. Dumb question. Anyone know where to find the revolver? I keep fining the yellow circle but know idea where it’s leading too.

Now that’s a actual question people might need help with. Not ignorant to gta questuons
Don't be like that and you need to walk around you'll get a pop up saying investigate the clue... just use common sense Smh

Upvote 0
Blue_jayy

Blue_jayy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve beeb trying lol not sure how to share a screen cap on here 
I’ve beeb trying lol not sure how to share a screen cap on here
I’m almost sure I have the room for moutnains at the right angle in the background 
I can't tell if the responses on here are just solid shitposts or not.
I was being a *** till I wasnt

Upvote 0
Blue_jayy

Blue_jayy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Any clues? Again srry to op. Sometimes I think I’m being funny when I’m really being mean.

Edit: Dark pic sorry

Upvote 0
U

UnknownRGH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Different areas:/ is there a arrow or something to look for
Its inside the yellow circle on your map. usually right where that pics at try that post next to it or look it up on yt... you might be too smashed tbh bc you were sending me pics of the mountains xD

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register