What's new

Solved How does the ban system work in gta?

Nico1300

Nico1300

Reaction score
Sin$
So i joined a money lobby last year, and after a week or something, my account got resetted. So im very curious how does gta detect your "modded" money? Is there a limit which i can spent ? Are there any other rules like the ones for duping?

Solution
Navy Davey
Bans and resets are sometimes arbitrary.
As far as I know there is a limit to the amount of money you can spend in a session before being flagged.
When it comes to glitches there are scripts in the game code that flag you as a cheater.
Things like overselling cars, being refunded money repeatedly or even picking up $10,000 from dead NPCs can trigger resets.
In my own experience I have had accounts penalized for all of the aforementioned offenses.
I have even been passively banned from using Creator mode for sharing jobs on this website.
Again what gets you reset is not necessarily set in stone and can change at a moments notice.
Anything that is a threat to Rockstars bottom line can be cause for a reset or ban.
As far as PC goes you...
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Bans and resets are sometimes arbitrary.
As far as I know there is a limit to the amount of money you can spend in a session before being flagged.
When it comes to glitches there are scripts in the game code that flag you as a cheater.
Things like overselling cars, being refunded money repeatedly or even picking up $10,000 from dead NPCs can trigger resets.
In my own experience I have had accounts penalized for all of the aforementioned offenses.
I have even been passively banned from using Creator mode for sharing jobs on this website.
Again what gets you reset is not necessarily set in stone and can change at a moments notice.
Anything that is a threat to Rockstars bottom line can be cause for a reset or ban.
As far as PC goes you must be aware when you get a transaction pending message.
Usually when you see that it means the money has not registered and is not being added to your account.
That is a common occurrence when money bags are being dropped and or collected too quickly.
When I drop money I avoid dropping it any faster than 3 second intervals.
If you decide to join a drop lobby in the future be careful to not pick it up too quickly or spend too much at once.

Upvote 0
Solution
Top Bottom
Login
Register