• Views 449
Liberation

Liberation

I just work here dude
Content Team
Mythical Veteran Mr. Nice Guy 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I just made this sig 10 mins ago, how did it come out?

M

Motiionzzz

Reaction score
Sin$
I like it :smile: But how do you set it as your signature? I'm still trying to figure it out.. I don't get how to put it in the signature part. Do I upload it to tinypic or something?

Strong

Strong

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
its ok but i can get something wonderful in ten mins so thats not a excuse:/
it looks like you pasted a render on a bg, and added text.
read some tuts and youll get bettr

megan fox

megan fox

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I like it :smile: But how do you set it as your signature? I'm still trying to figure it out.. I don't get how to put it in the signature part. Do I upload it to tinypic or something?
yep. upload to an image hoster. then edit your signature and click insert image and paste in the direct link to your image

M

Motiionzzz

Reaction score
Sin$
yep. upload to an image hoster. then edit your signature and click insert image and paste in the direct link to your image

Did I do it right? Cause it's only showing a weird looking box in the place..

Liberation

Liberation

I just work here dude
Content Team
Mythical Veteran Mr. Nice Guy 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
its ok but i can get something wonderful in ten mins so thats not a excuse:/
it looks like you pasted a render on a bg, and added text.
read some tuts and youll get bettr

Hey Unlike you most people don't have expierience so stop trying to make me look stupid, plus I just started to learn how to do this about a month ago. Oh BTW Nice Support (SARCASM)

megan fox

megan fox

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Did I do it right? Cause it's only showing a weird looking box in the place..
that means the image got deleted

Hey Unlike you most people don't have expierience so stop trying to make me look stupid, plus I just started to learn how to do this about a month ago. Oh BTW Nice Support (SARCASM)
thats criticism dont post here expecting for everyone to love your work.

Strong

Strong

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
calm down dude o.o u asked me how it looked
i gave my honest opinion.
i could be a lot harsher, think of what dark,super, or pargy would have said.

Tim is D3AD

Tim is D3AD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
calm down dude o.o u asked me how it looked
i gave my honest opinion.
i could be a lot harsher, think of what dark,super, or pargy would have said.

You are right by saying your own opinion.

@the other dude
Yo.. if you are new at this or old at it you will still get the same stuff.
If you don't want to hear the truth don't post your work.

Andzrej

AndzrejGFX

Contributor
Hardened Veteran Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
i gave my honest opinion. i could be a lot harsher, think of what dark,super, or pargy would have said.
LOL

ooZeeKoo

ooZeeKoo

Se7en Vetran
Reaction score
Sin$
lol, what are we EVIL CNC beasts?:tongue:

well since to this guy cnc means say u like it and if you say whats bad and try to help ur a douuche, tthen yes?

:smile:

but i still love u..... no homo :smile:

deters69

deters69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I didn't think he was trying to make you look stupid. Just stating his opinion.

When posting a sig or other art here for critique, you should have thick skin and take your lumps. It's easy to take comments badly because many times your gfx in some way represents yourself because you created it. So if someone says it sux then it makes you feel like YOU suck. I can't even count the number of times I made something and thought it was sexier than a wet t-shirt on Kim Kardashian, and it got ripped to shreds and everyone told me how bad it was.

The tutorials are VERY helpful. TRUST ME! I've gotten TONS better in the past month... (just ask anyone in the graphics section) I even won my first GFX battle a week or so ago.

Bottom line is this.... don't ask for an opinion then get upset if it's not what you want to hear. There's not really any kid gloves here. Nobody is gonna bulls*** you. If you make something kickass, they will tell you and if it's not so good, they will let you know as well. It is what it is.

Just keep trying and don't take things too personal. It takes time to improve. Even Dark, Super and Pargy didn't install photoshop one afternoon and start smudging out kickass sigs that same night. (Well, maybe Pargy did, but he's the exception lol)

By the way, your sig has some very good elements, it just needs a little something to bring those elements together and really flow. It's not really my style preference, but then again, my style preference isn't like anyone else's here.

StackOverflow

o0xIBrUnKhOrST

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
are those blood cells in the background? and why does the render have such a low opacity?

Top Bottom
Login
Register