What's new

Discussion How does it feel to be trolled by the one company you hold closest to your heart?

• Thread starter RaoulDuke
  • Start date
  • Views 1,030

Do you think you can ever recover from this heartbreak?

• Of course I will. I've already pre-ordered CoD: WW2 and whatever else they spew out their bungholes

• I'm not sure

• NEVER!! I FEEL SO SICK AND BETRAYED!!!

• you're a twat, RaoulDuke

Results are only viewable after voting.
R

RaoulDuke

retired boah.
Retired
Reaction score
Just wondering.

C

Casp

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
The company closest to my heart? Little Debbie has done nothing to troll me. Good day, sir!

R

RaoulDuke

retired boah.
Retired
Reaction score

Couldn't have said it in one word, any better than that. GIVE THIS MAN A *FREE* WEAPON SKIN! (*that will be charged as $1.99 off your credit card at a later date.*)

The company closest to my heart? Little Debbie has done nothing to troll me. Good day, sir!

Good day, my fellow junk-food connoisseur! Little Debbie has always treated me well also... so well in fact, that I would sh*t out whole slabs of Star Crunch for days straight. :rolleyes: Ahhhh, the good ole days of the present.

C

Claws

Skepta <3
Lifetime
Reaction score
Couldn't have said it in one word, any better than that. GIVE THIS MAN A *FREE* WEAPON SKIN! (*that will be charged as $1.99 off your credit card at a later date.*)

Good day, my fellow junk-food connoisseur! Little Debbie has always treated me well also... so well in fact, that I would sh*t out whole slabs of Star Crunch for days straight. :rolleyes: Ahhhh, the good ole days of the present.
It really didn't surprise me. I knew they were going to sell it as a package deal to squeeze all the money out of infinite that they could. I bet if you could find the sales for it, it would be really low. They waited until it slowed until they sent out the "new" unpackaged deal.

R

RaoulDuke

retired boah.
Retired
Reaction score
It really didn't surprise me. I knew they were going to sell it as a package deal to squeeze all the money out of infinite that they could. I bet if you could find the sales for it, it would be really low. They waited until it slowed until they sent out the "new" unpackaged deal.

Typical money-grubbing tactic from Activision. It's not like we haven't seen it before, or shouldn't have expected it.

I just enjoy poking fun at a company that should have gone bankrupt years ago for its scummy maneuvers, yet people are so blind that they throw money at them every year for the same regurgitated game.

V

Vice City

Grand Theft Auto
Reaction score
It was obviously going to be released seperately at a later date, I knew it and thats why I never wasted my time on the legacy edition. I sat here watching my mates blow 80 quid for it but now finally I can pick up MWR and a little earlier than I originally anticipated. As for the price I would happily pay 45 quid for it too as it's a full HD remaster and a brilliant classic to enjoy again.

C

Claws

Skepta <3
Lifetime
Reaction score
It was obviously going to be released seperately at a later date, I knew it and thats why I never wasted my time on the legacy edition. I sat here watching my mates blow 80 quid for it but now finally I can pick up MWR and a little earlier than I originally anticipated. As for the price I would happily pay 45 quid for it too as it's a full HD remaster and a brilliant classic to enjoy again.
Was saving half the price worth waiting over half a year for it though?

V

Vice City

Grand Theft Auto
Reaction score
Was saving half the price worth waiting over half a year for it though?
For me yes, I've not bothered with COD since MW3 on the PS3 as none after that really appealed to me. But overall I can't wait to play the campaign and jump into some old school SnD on Crossfire again. There was no chance on earth that I would of bought IW, no matter what game was bundled with it.

R

RaoulDuke

retired boah.
Retired
Reaction score
There was no chance on earth that I would of bought IW, no matter what game was bundled with it.

Smart.

Seems you're in the 1% of people Activision didn't f*ck out of $60 by forcing them to buy a game they didn't want.

C

Credit 00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just curious, Have any of you actually played IW? I have the legacy edition that cost over $100 and only touched it once.

R

RaoulDuke

retired boah.
Retired
Reaction score
Just curious, Have any of you actually played IW? I have the legacy edition that cost over $100 and only touched it once.

LOL

But no, I don't play Call of Douchers

K

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
Just reinstalled this trashbag after the addition of supply drops..boy did they f*** up a good thing. The only way for Activision to recover is to remove supply drops from all future CoD games.. and also start making Call of Duty last 2-3 years instead of one being pooped out every year.

They're so money hungry it makes me sick

Top Bottom