What's new

Solved How does he do this?

C

Chxos

Reaction score
Hello guys, i know that Halo 3 is quite old to say the least and pretty much nobody cares about the game anymore, but i was bored and watching videos on Youtube when i came across this (skip forward to 0:40)

That is some cool stuff, my question is how can you do that? i searched everywhere but can't seem to find a tutorial, and before you ask yes, i own an RGH.

Thanks in advance to whoever helps me! i would greatly appreciate it :smile:

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Hello guys, i know that Halo 3 is quite old to say the least and pretty much nobody cares about the game anymore, but i was bored and watching videos on Youtube when i came across this (skip forward to 0:40)

That is some cool stuff, my question is how can you do that? i searched everywhere but can't seem to find a tutorial, and before you ask yes, i own an RGH.

Thanks in advance to whoever helps me! i would greatly appreciate it :smile:
You can use Assembly to do everything in that video and more. If you look in the Halo 3 Modding section, you can find some basic Assembly tutorials and work from there.

Also, you could always patch your xex such that aimbot is always enabled (I think you need to be host). I've included a pre-modded xex of this nature in Premium.

C

Chxos

Reaction score
You can use Assembly to do everything in that video and more. If you look in the Halo 3 Modding section, you can find some basic Assembly tutorials and work from there.

Also, you could always patch your xex such that aimbot is always enabled (I think you need to be host). I've included a pre-modded xex of this nature in Premium.

Yeah man i already know all that stuff, don't need to patch the xex because i already got one with Aimbot/Armors/Unlimited ammo.

I'm used to mod with Assembly but i can't do this unfortunately :\

Thanks for the help anyways man.

Last edited:
P

Professional

Staff
Staff
Reaction score
Ah I figured this out in reach a few years back. pm me if you want to know how I do it in reach as it may work the same in H3. I may need to actually add it into a tool for it to work if you aren't familiar with creating RTE tools. If this is what I think it is you will probably need host when doing this.

C

Chxos

Reaction score
Ah I figured this out in reach a few years back. pm me if you want to know how I do it in reach as it may work the same in H3. I may need to actually add it into a tool for it to work if you aren't familiar with creating RTE tools. If this is what I think it is you will probably need host when doing this.

I can't pm you man :\ i'd like to know even if it's in Halo Reach, pm me on skype if you can i would really appreciate it :smile: chaoschannel

Top Bottom