Solved How Do Your Backup Games

• Thread starter amberrapp
  • Start date
  • Views 745
A

amberrapp

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok how do you copy games like i go rent one and copy it?
How do you burn an iso you get off warez sites?

L

ll V1oLeNT ll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well you can go rent a game, buy it, or just download it off the internet thers plenty of torrents and sites. just use the SEARCH buttons for all your needs and then if you have any specific questions come back

A

amberrapp

Reaction score
Sin$
well someone said i needed a korean drive or something, but what program do i extract the iso with, ive been searching

L

ll V1oLeNT ll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you dont extract an .iso you use a program liem IMG Burn and open the .iso then burn it

search google and download img burn its free

A

amberrapp

Reaction score
Sin$
i saw them on ebay for like 80 bucks, but id rather just download the rips off *Removed* that someone has already patched and ripped off kreon drive. Im download gta 4 right now...

you guys got any suggestions for games

Venomous Fire

Venomous Fire

Retired Admin 4 Life
VIP
Retired
Diamonds Are Forever Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
I guess Ill bust in and clear things up....

To back up games you need either a Kreon Dive or a samsung drive.... Samsgug sucks because its a hotswap method... Kreon you just pop in and use Xbox Backup Creator to create a backup, and then its already stealthed.

To burn the .ISO use IMGBurn at 2.4x and use a .dvd file *XDVDMulleter can make these from your ISO* onto a dual layer DVD.... Pop into your flashed 360 and play

R

rapidmovies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Please wait until I re-open before purchasing. You may backorder and I will ship as soon as I open again. That is on June 5. You should order quickly if you want one because they are going fast!

Top Bottom
Login
Register