Reaction score
Sin$
anyone help please?

S

Stacy Keibler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep but you cant Jailbreak it again so you should think it over before you do it.

i thought about for a while im going to do it because most of my friends play it and its going to take a long time to get the 3.7x keys for the winter coming games

Yep but you cant Jailbreak it again so you should think it over before you do it.

also do i have to delete the data of games backed up or will it delete by itself?

Roach

xRoach

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i thought about for a while im going to do it because most of my friends play it and its going to take a long time to get the 3.7x keys for the winter coming games

also do i have to delete the data of games backed up or will it delete by itself?
I would once you update you cant use any Homebrew or backed up games and the only way to delete them after updating is to format you Hard Drive.

MrGoldenBong

MrGoldenBong

Don't put knives in toasters
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah if your doing it to play online, I'd suggest to download the OFW from the website, just to be safe. I haven't heard of banhammers regarding updating without using a USB device, so I'd try to stay away from the internet update, and downloading it from the official sony site. The US playstation site tends to have it.

P

oO Di2eamZz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Or just spend the money on an E3 Flasher and save yourself the fight of not being able to play the 3.7x games online
http://www.e3-tech.net/prdouct.html

EDIT: Yes product is spelt wrong in the link, supposed to be like that, they are a chinese company and youll notice alot of mistakes on the site..

Top Bottom
Login
Register