What's new

Solved How do you stance a Nero custom on GTA Online?

E

El3m3n7

Reaction score
Hello, i was wondering how to stance a Nero custom on gta5 online. I have tried multiple methods (shooting/kicking tires, slamming using the airport fence, forklift,etc) but none have seemed to really work except slamming it into the airport fence. I have seen people beat stanced comets with these so I know there is a way to do it.

D

DonWakita

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Hello, i was wondering how to stance a Nero custom on gta5 online. I have tried multiple methods (shooting/kicking tires, slamming using the airport fence, forklift,etc) but none have seemed to really work except slamming it into the airport fence. I have seen people beat stanced comets with these so I know there is a way to do it.

did you buy BP tires for it?

L

LegendaryOaks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive stanced the regular nero many times by shooting the back tires till they drop like 3 times, then slamming it into the fence but not so hard,

unless you have bp tires i dont see why it would be so different. Im sure you can take off bp tires through ifruit + charles if you really want too

D

DeadlySwift7777

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Please don't use the slang stance, private message me and I'll give you the whole scoop if u want, I'll explain the game mechanic that makes cars go past their normal limit, I best x80s with a pick up truck. Undefeated lol in a drag race 4years. Don't kick rear engine cars... Except the comet... For some reason it doesn't respond as rear engine car.

Nero will go 204mph LSIA
Highest top speed (highway driving)
242mph.

Top Bottom