What's new

Discussion How do you shoot rockets out of your gun?

• Thread starter ReFLexX IV
  • Start date
  • Views 1,156
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ReFLexX IV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is possible and I want to try this out cause this looks fun as hell.

Here is the video were I saw it [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FaYASCAs80]YouTube - Random fun with MW2 console commands (PC)[/ame]

Im guessing its a DVAR of some sort but what one is it?

P

p3likan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's definitely PC so maybe it has different dvars, but finding out would be cool.

R

ReFLexX IV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
p3likan said:
It's definitely PC so maybe it has different dvars, but finding out would be cool.
We need to find out the DVARS used in this.

L

Luxor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure this falls under projectile modding, not vars. PC offers up more possibilites than console with modding, but you never know.

C

Creamsicle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Grrr pc is so much different from console.
I wonder...

R

ReFLexX IV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Creamsicle said:
Grrr pc is so much different from console.
I wonder...
Have you ever played CoD4 on the PC with a good graphics card? Its amazing quality.

X

xaMax

Reaction score
console commands if you read the title pc only i think unfortunatley

H

Haxxzor1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aww, there goes my hopes and dreams of shooting tactical insertions out of the MP5. :.(

E

ELiiTE x FrOoDy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I Think Hes Using give all Then Some Of The Guns Have Rockets like WaW Zombies On The First Map. Not All His Gunz Shot Rockets so thats my best guess:wink:

C

Coffee

Getting There
Reaction score
We could find something like this, we just need to look harder. Remember what zChunkeh said?

"You'll never know what you'll find."

B

Broomop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
theres alot more you can do on mw2 than whats being done. For example its possible to give yourself any killstreak item (including nuke) as soon as the game starts. I did it on PC first and i ported it to xbox 360 works in public live matches. I can end the game as soon as i join it LOL :thumbup: But since im a good boy i tested it once and logged off... Ive not seen this done on 360 but a friend of mine also done this on PC theres some youtube of it somewhere. :cool:

W

YoImBeast

Getting There
Reaction score
yeah some dvar but you can get the laser sight and godmode from Modio im pretty sure..

R

Restart Level

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well it has to be the same rule with shooting noob tubes from a m1991 in Zombies.

But I know for a fact it must lag like hell.

R

ReFLexX IV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haxxzor1 said:
Aww, there goes my hopes and dreams of shooting tactical insertions out of the MP5. :.(
That would be the funnest thing EVA!!!!!! Lol

B

bubushkinator

Enthusiast
Reaction score
itZ FrOoDy2K9 said:
I Think Hes Using give all Then Some Of The Guns Have Rockets like WaW Zombies On The First Map. Not All His Gunz Shot Rockets so thats my best guess:wink:

How long did it tell you to capitalize the first letter of every word?

C

CraigChrist8239

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
If you look, when he switches to the RPD, it says RPG at the bottem. Same with all the other guns. So, it is just something to do with models. Looks like g_giveAll, kinda... Or, he just switched the models in his program files. Not possible without a JTAG on 360.

M

mw2 I3 r e a k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YoImBeast said:
yeah some dvar but you can get the laser sight and godmode from Modio im pretty sure..

umm... godmode...? u sure...? also its not a dvar if u read the above posts... do u even know what a dvar is?

also ur not suppost to promote modio here

B

BW S4F3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used to PC code :O

Hacks for PC. Not mod. And the hacks are coded in C++ or C# (C++ usually)
You make them into a DLL. Then you use a program like xInject to put it into the game.

hehe

U

UngodlySnip3s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that they finally hacked the console commands on the pc version. This video was just someone using the dev console on the pc.

R

ReFLexX IV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
mw2 I3 r e a k said:
umm... godmode...? u sure...? also its not a dvar if u read the above posts... do u even know what a dvar is?

also ur not suppost to promote modio here
A DVAR is a command......I think I could be wrong tho. 80% sure Lololololololol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom